Bad
Good

My son has been attending Kendrick for almost three years and it has been a pleasant experience. The principal Mr. Hogue is awesome and you can tell he is genuine about who he is and about his passion for the kids and staff at Kendrick. Last year my son had the best teacher and we were sad to see her leave. This year we are equally blessed with another awesome teacher Mrs. Burnes. I know that I can communicate with her at anytime and she is genuine about wanting my child to succeed. Thank you Kendrick for being so great. Also thank you Mr. Hogue, Mrs. Burnes and the rest of the staff for really wanting to do your job because it shows.

Great administration! Teachers work above and beyond for their students success. I worked there for one year and had too be out of state. I'm sad I had to leave.

This is a great place for students to learn and grow. There is an amazing staff that wants each student to succeed despite whatever odds there might be. They all work hard to make this school one of the best in Kern County.

Kendrick is an excellent school, they have organizational skills like no other, all the staff is on task and work together in keeping children safe, and developmentally ready, they have the best teacher quality, the principal is very involved in all areas of the school, and is very involved with each and every child personally, he is an excellent leader. The scores and the the reputation of the school speaks for it self.

I love this school;the teachers and the staff are so great and nice.my daughter is very happy with her teacher.everything is just great.

Kendrick is a wonderful school. I have two children that attend. One in 4th and one in 1st. I think this school has the best staff and offer a lot of support to parents. They all work hand in hand with parents to help our children work to their full potential. I am greatful that there is still a school that truly cares about our kids. Thanks Kendrick Staff!

I love this school! We moved our three children from the Santa Maria area to Bakersfield with great hesitation about a new school. After meeting with the Principal and then having our kids in the school for two months, I can really say that this is an outstanding school. The principal is always willing to meet with you and address your concerns. Our child was having problems with a classmate and the problem was dealt with swiftly. The teachers are top notch.

Last modified W. A. Kendrick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.