Posted May 27, 2014
Great administration! Teachers work above and beyond for their students success. I worked there for one year and had too be out of state. I'm sad I had to leave.

Posted October 30, 2013
This is a great place for students to learn and grow. There is an amazing staff that wants each student to succeed despite whatever odds there might be. They all work hard to make this school one of the best in Kern County.

Posted January 19, 2011
Kendrick is an excellent school, they have organizational skills like no other, all the staff is on task and work together in keeping children safe, and developmentally ready, they have the best teacher quality, the principal is very involved in all areas of the school, and is very involved with each and every child personally, he is an excellent leader. The scores and the the reputation of the school speaks for it self.

Posted October 05, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
I love this school;the teachers and the staff are so great and nice.my daughter is very happy with her teacher.everything is just great.

Posted November 30, 2006
Kendrick is a wonderful school. I have two children that attend. One in 4th and one in 1st. I think this school has the best staff and offer a lot of support to parents. They all work hand in hand with parents to help our children work to their full potential. I am greatful that there is still a school that truly cares about our kids. Thanks Kendrick Staff!

Posted November 19, 2006

Posted October 02, 2006
I love this school! We moved our three children from the Santa Maria area to Bakersfield with great hesitation about a new school. After meeting with the Principal and then having our kids in the school for two months, I can really say that this is an outstanding school. The principal is always willing to meet with you and address your concerns. Our child was having problems with a classmate and the problem was dealt with swiftly. The teachers are top notch.

Posted August 30, 2006
I'm so glad that someone commented about our school. I feel that this is a great school to teach at and am very pleased with the staff. Our administrators care about the students, as well as the teachers. I do believe that our teachers strive to do their best for their students. I'm a second grade teacher and truly love teaching. We also have great parent support which is always helpful as a teacher. I believe that parents and teachers must work hand in hand to educated the children. Ms. Fogle

W. A. Kendrick Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2003

W. A. Kendrick Elementary School
2200 Faith Avenue, Bakersfield, CA  93304
Last modified W. A. Kendrick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. A. Kendrick Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top