Bakersfield, CA

Leon H. Ollivier Middle School 1

Posted April 15, 2013
My grandson has ADHD and attended Greenfield Middle School. The school should be SHUT DOWN, horrible teachers, principal, etc. Trust me this district hasn't a clue how to handle or deal with children with ADHD. We need to picket this school district. My grandsons 6th grade teacher threw pens, marker, etc. at my grandchild and the teacher thought it was funny!

Leon H. Ollivier Middle School 2

Posted March 08, 2013
I would like to meet my daughters teachers. i was told i have to email them.

Leon H. Ollivier Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
I love the fact that all pretty much all of the staff is still there from 16 yrs ago. My daughter attends ollivier and She loves it I think it is a great school and the staff really cares about the students.

Posted December 15, 2009

Leon H. Ollivier Middle School 3

Posted September 06, 2009
they are very strict on the dress code other than that it is a great school

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted April 13, 2009

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted May 03, 2008
I have 2 boys attending there this year. We have moved a lot and so experienced 3 different middle schools in the past 2 years. This school has been the best. The staff has been an incredible help. Communication has been good. The band teacher and track coach have been awesome. Great school.

Leon H. Ollivier Middle School
7310 Monitor Street, Bakersfield, CA  93307
Last modified Leon H. Ollivier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leon H. Ollivier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top