Posted August 07, 2012
I have had two children attend Palla School from Kinder all the way to 5th grade. The staff was always helpful and attentive to my needs. The teachers are all well adversed to the State Standards. I highly recommend this school to meet your childs needs.

Posted April 25, 2011
I have two children attending there. A kinder and a 4th . Staff could be better. I find them to be on most instances rude, and scarstic. So i give them a1 star. The teachers however , I give a 5 star review. These are some of the best, caring, teachers i have ever met. I come from the city schools district. And was under the impression that all teachers were like those. But they have proved me wrong. You can leave a message and they will return your call that day. You can visit or schedule meetings if you have any quesitons or concers. They care for your child, and there eduation, If they feel they need more help they will let you know and direct you to the right places and resources if needed. The yard duty staff, is wonderful. They are great. I give the school and teachers a 5. MY only negative is the office staff. ALL office staff.

Raffaello Palla Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2005

Posted June 27, 2005
Palla has a wonderful After School Program that is provided free of charge. It provides engaging, disguised learning activities that reinforce what my child learns durin the day.

Posted May 21, 2005
My children have attened Palla since Kindergarten and I have fought to keep them there. I even drive 30 minutes each way every day to take them there. The teachers are wonderful and very caring and understanding to my children's individual needs.

Raffaello Palla Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2004
I think the principal of this school needs to understand that learning is important. You don't keep kids out of class for two days just because they won't apologize to someone. Education is important. The kids learn nothing sitting in the office for two days.

Raffaello Palla Elementary School
800 Fairview Road, Bakersfield, CA  93307
Last modified Raffaello Palla Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raffaello Palla Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top