Bad
Good

I am a former student and when I went there it was great. Since then my sibling has attended that school and the only thing good there is the teachers. It is one of the dirtiest schools in the district, no discipline if something happens! There are much more problems. They could do way better, to me this school is not the school that I attended. It has changed so much!

I have had two children attend Palla School from Kinder all the way to 5th grade. The staff was always helpful and attentive to my needs. The teachers are all well adversed to the State Standards. I highly recommend this school to meet your childs needs.

I have two children attending there. A kinder and a 4th . Staff could be better. I find them to be on most instances rude, and scarstic. So i give them a1 star. The teachers however , I give a 5 star review. These are some of the best, caring, teachers i have ever met. I come from the city schools district. And was under the impression that all teachers were like those. But they have proved me wrong. You can leave a message and they will return your call that day. You can visit or schedule meetings if you have any quesitons or concers. They care for your child, and there eduation, If they feel they need more help they will let you know and direct you to the right places and resources if needed. The yard duty staff, is wonderful. They are great. I give the school and teachers a 5. MY only negative is the office staff. ALL office staff.

Last modified Raffaello Palla Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.