Bakersfield, CA

Posted August 18, 2014
As little as possible seems to be the moto. I am sure this is a problem that cloud be resolved by the staff that does care, if they are willing.

Posted June 04, 2014
Both of my children attend planz elementary and are in kindergarten and first grade. My son and daughter are struggling to learn how to read. The staff at planz (not everybody but a great majority) seem to be there for a pay check and not their students. I am very unsatisfied with their overall concern for my children's education and I'm sure I'm not the only parent that feels that way.

Posted August 04, 2011
a four year school so worried about passing state testing that they forget fun in the classroom, until after testing then they did nothing in class for about a month till summer hit...my daughter floundered here.

Planz Elementary School 5

Posted June 20, 2008
The office staff at Planz is extremely helpful. The teachers and administration are dedicated professionals who care about their students. Planz has improved greatly over the past year, and I am thrilled to send my children to Planz.

Planz Elementary School 5

Posted June 20, 2008
Planz school is by far the best school in Bakersfield. The teachers are phenomenal. The school administration is caring and professional. I would highly recommend you send your child to Planz School for a quality education.

Planz Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2005
My daughter has been going to Planz for 4 years and I think overall the school is a good one.

Planz Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2005
Planz is a progressive school that puts students and their families first. This school offers GATE, Fastrack Reading, Math Camp, free After School Program, English classes for parents-complete with free child care!

Planz Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2005
Parents beware! There are not much extracurricular activities such as music program,sports etc. By sending your child to planz he or she may slip through the cracks,be in a enviroment you may not approve of and if there is a problem you will be given excuse after excuse! Bestofluck

Planz Elementary School
2400 Planz Road, Bakersfield, CA  93304
Last modified Planz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Planz Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top