Bad
Good

Loudon was great my daughters first year going there (1st grade) but every grade there after I've had nothing but problems with her teachers. My daughter has a very strong personality and of course the teachers don't know how to handle this so they give her referrals or detention. They can't talk to their friends when they are in the cafeteria eating lunch. The drop off/pick up for the students is horrible. The only thing good about this school is it is literally a block away from where we live.

i went there and so did my children and i think its a great school. i love all the teachers there! all of them are really nice!

I attended Loudon, and both my children have gone there. My daughter currently is a 5th grader in an advanced class, my son is a straight A 8th grade G.A.T.E.. student. I have a job and a degree. You must make the most out of your situation, for a lot of us can't afford to live in Rosedale, or we may not want too. Take a look at your children, if education is important to you and they are supported, they will succeed no matter what school they attend or side of town they live on!

This school is not in the best area. Alot of the kids are low but it isn't their fault because there is alot of unemployment in the area and parents without good educations. My daughter got a letter from the school that said she could leave Loudon and go to a better school in the district because Loudon test scores are so low and the kids aren't doing well. Maybe some kids are doing well but a lot off them aren't. The extra help my kids got was not that great and I didn't see any improvemnt. I want to send my daughter to another school as soon as I can work it out...but maybe next year God willing. If anyone asked me if they should send their kid to the school I'd say NO WAY. There are better schools around. Get a transfer to another school if you can. Ask then in the district office and see if they can be moved out.

My child' s teacher Mrs.McBride is a very hard working nice teacher. I give this teacher and Loudon Leopards 5 stars and 2 thumbs up.

My daughter goes to this school and ever since she started attending this school its been nothing but hassles since day one. Her teacher is one bad apple out of the whole bunch. I cannot wait to move her to a better school.

I have to agree with the parent review that this is a great school but the K-5 teachers are great. Great music program!

Last modified Roy W. Loudon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.