Bakersfield, CA

Posted September 23, 2013
i love this school both of my children come to seibert and they love the teachers and I do too they understand your child and teachers help them and work with them in there level their are in

Amy B. Seibert Elementary School 1

Posted September 06, 2012
I think giving this school a 1 star is being too nice! My daughter went K-1st at Seibert and being the first time in public school ..I was just "putting" up with the drama of this school. We had a good Princlipal for the 2 yrs we were there but I have heard from many the new one is a drill sargent on a broom! We were lucky and I asked the Principal to sign papers for a transfer.. We are now at Reagan ...AND WOW!!! What a difference! I ave serious issues with Teachers at Seibert. 5 weeks into 1st grade my daughters teacher said "she needs to be held back" and that was it.. She didn't care about her after that!! She did redo 1st grade but at Reagan and s excelled!! I highly recommend if you are at Seibert.. GET OUT!!!! You can put in for a transfer! Do your homework about school.. and pick the one that best fts your childs needs! There is also NO parent involvement in this school..no wonder Moral is way down!

Amy B. Seibert Elementary School 2

Posted September 05, 2012
This school has the worst parking ever and no school bus. The staff is not very helpfull. On the first day of school, the teacher completely ignored the parents. The principal's demeanor makes it hard to approach. She directs traffic and bosses parents on how to drive. Today I asked the secretary if I can speak to the cafeteria manager and she told me to sign in and the cafeteria manager's name, very quickly. Then she goes to speak to another parent while I still had more questions. I stood there lingering because did not want to be rude. Based on test scores, this school is underperforming in which I believe the staff is part to blame.

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted January 06, 2006
Seibert has a very qualified teaching staff, a notable music teacher, and an outside p.e. teacher that comes in just for p.e. The school has an active Parent Club and a wonderful Principal! I would highly recommend Seibert to anyone!

Amy B. Seibert Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2005

Amy B. Seibert Elementary School
2800 Agate Street, Bakersfield, CA  93304
Last modified Amy B. Seibert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amy B. Seibert Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top