Bakersfield, CA

Posted March 15, 2012
Great school, Great Teachers. My children ages 7 and 5 love this school and all the Teachers and staff.

Stine Elementary School 1

Posted November 29, 2011
1 Day the principal at Stine School called my husband told him my son was introuble . Its not like my Son , ,he told me and my husband mom it was not me. the very next day i was in the office . So principal Kennedy apologys for contacting the wrong Parent ???????? They should be carreful. Thank god this wasent any emergency.

Posted October 13, 2009
I have a second grader at Stine and I just love how involved the staff is with the students and parents. I moved to bakersfield from clovis, ca. I love this school much more then my sons last one.

Posted August 12, 2009
Stine is an excellent school with a high quality team and supportive community that insures learning for all students.

Stine Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2009

Posted March 26, 2008

Stine Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2008

Stine Elementary School
4300 Wilson Road, Bakersfield, CA  93309
Last modified Stine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top