Bakersfield, CA

Posted May 18, 2013
I love my school!! I'm going to miss it soo much next year!!! I love my teacher!!! Hee is the best!!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
I am a new parent with a new kid in Stockdale Elementary and after three weeks of school I feel pretty comfortable with the school and with the kindergarten teachers I am enchanted!!!!

Stockdale Elementary School

Posted February 11, 2009
The school is great...I just wish there was more programs for students who are having difficulties in class.

Stockdale Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2008
I came from a private school setting to a public school which was quite a shock. Parent involvement at this school is like that of a private school. The teachers have been excellent and caring. The principal is active and appears to be aware of what is happening in his school.

Posted June 15, 2005
I love this school. Teachers are very enthusiastic.

Stockdale Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2005
Great Teachers, High Parent envolvment, and overall a good school.

Stockdale Elementary School
7801 Kroll Way, Bakersfield, CA  93309
Last modified Stockdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stockdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top