Posted May 18, 2013
I love my school!! I'm going to miss it soo much next year!!! I love my teacher!!! Hee is the best!!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
I am a new parent with a new kid in Stockdale Elementary and after three weeks of school I feel pretty comfortable with the school and with the kindergarten teachers I am enchanted!!!!

Stockdale Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2009
The school is great...I just wish there was more programs for students who are having difficulties in class.

Posted October 29, 2008
I came from a private school setting to a public school which was quite a shock. Parent involvement at this school is like that of a private school. The teachers have been excellent and caring. The principal is active and appears to be aware of what is happening in his school.

Posted September 06, 2007

Posted August 29, 2005

Posted June 15, 2005
I love this school. Teachers are very enthusiastic.

Posted April 06, 2005
- a former student
Great Teachers, High Parent envolvment, and overall a good school.

Posted April 06, 2005

Stockdale Elementary School
7801 Kroll Way, Bakersfield, CA  93309
Last modified Stockdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stockdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top