Bakersfield, CA

Posted March 20, 2014
This is the first time I've actually wanted to go to school the staff is one of the best in kern county I love my science and reading teachers mrs. Baker and mrs. Taylor!!

Posted September 26, 2013
The staff at this school turned my daughters first year of Jr. High from scary to exciting and fun. She was a victim of bullying and I wanted to change her school because the bullies were going to this school. within 2 days the bullying was over and my daughter cant wait to go to school every day. I am forever grateful for the staff at Fred L. Thompson Jr. High and so is my daughter. GREAT SCHOOL

Posted December 28, 2007

Posted March 20, 2005
- a administrator
Teh academic programs at Thompson are wonderful. My son, who relocated from Nevada with failing grades and repeated the 7th grade, was in danger of failing the 8th grade whn the great teachers at Thompson agreed to correspond with me daily by email. My son is doing well thanks to the dedicated teachers at this school.

Fred L. Thompson Junior High School 3

Posted January 27, 2005
My child goes to thompson and the teachers their give way to much homwwork. There is 5 classes in where you homework, and most give them on the same night. My daughter is always stressed and worring to make sure all her homework is complete. Please thompson try to lower your homework papers and reports.

Fred L. Thompson Junior High School
4200 Planz Road, Bakersfield, CA  93309
Last modified Fred L. Thompson Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fred L. Thompson Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top