Bakersfield, CA

Posted April 18, 2015
This school is a very wonderful, high-spirited school in Bakersfield. I was a former student here at warren for both 7th&8th grade year. fun fact about warren jhs : it was name #1 school in the county for top cst scores back in 2011? or 2012?. I absolutely enjoyed my jr.high experience. Warren is a very healthy environment and I recommend your child to attend here. teachers and staff here has a very good work ethic. the teachers here do teach unlike others teachers out there who tend to be lazy. I was involved in Warren Band as well & the band director Mr.Pickett has done a great job in his teaching, which inspired me to be a good musician. I had a great time at Warren JHS and I would love to go back in time to re-live those memories!

Earl Warren Junior High School 1

Posted April 13, 2015
Don't let the high API score fool you. It's the 30% of Asian kids and rich kids who are getting tutored who skew the curve. Teachers are absolutely horrible in this school. They have this science teacher with complaints against him year after year for not teaching anything. All he does is play games on his phone and let kids study on their own during class time. There are exceptions of course. But that science teacher is the norm in that school. And the administration is even worse. Especially the principal. Lazy Lazy Lazy... This school is a classic example of what's wrong with our school system these days. Uninspired administrators and space occupying teachers using the education system as their welfare benefit. I'm sending my second child to a different middle school next year.

Posted May 01, 2013
I would highly recommend Warren Jr High for their children to attend. I am raising my grandson, and his teachers, counselor, vice principle front desk ladies, and special services have gone over and beyond the help he needed. They are compassionate, absolutely wonderful folks. I give them all an "A+"

Posted July 04, 2012
I am going into my 8 grade year there and it six amazing. The counslers are very nice and all the teachers are always ready to help us when we don't understand something. Also the kids are nice.

Posted October 22, 2011
I am a student here and i absolutely love my warren. Most my teachers offer tutoring at lunch so everyone who cares about grades has good grades.I dont have a favorite teacher.... they all are my favs.

Posted April 28, 2010

Earl Warren Junior High School 2

Posted November 27, 2009

Earl Warren Junior High School 0

Posted September 08, 2009
My daughter just started her 8th. grade at Earl Warren and she loves it. She is very excited to wake up each morning to attend school. Back to school night was a sucess and I was very pleased to see such a school so interested in students. I feel very fortunate that she has an opportunity to attend.

Posted July 13, 2009
I am also a student there it will be my last year. at firts i thought that 7th grade was going to be hard but as days passed by the easier it became to me and the teachers are wonderful. it was my best year of school

Posted September 24, 2008

Earl Warren Junior High School
4615 Mountain Vista Drive, Bakersfield, CA  93311
Last modified Earl Warren Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earl Warren Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top