Posted May 01, 2013
I would highly recommend Warren Jr High for their children to attend. I am raising my grandson, and his teachers, counselor, vice principle front desk ladies, and special services have gone over and beyond the help he needed. They are compassionate, absolutely wonderful folks. I give them all an "A+"

Posted July 04, 2012
I am going into my 8 grade year there and it six amazing. The counslers are very nice and all the teachers are always ready to help us when we don't understand something. Also the kids are nice.

Posted October 22, 2011
I am a student here and i absolutely love my warren. Most my teachers offer tutoring at lunch so everyone who cares about grades has good grades.I dont have a favorite teacher.... they all are my favs.

Posted April 28, 2010

Earl Warren Junior High School 2

Posted November 27, 2009

Earl Warren Junior High School 0

Posted September 08, 2009
My daughter just started her 8th. grade at Earl Warren and she loves it. She is very excited to wake up each morning to attend school. Back to school night was a sucess and I was very pleased to see such a school so interested in students. I feel very fortunate that she has an opportunity to attend.

Posted July 13, 2009
I am also a student there it will be my last year. at firts i thought that 7th grade was going to be hard but as days passed by the easier it became to me and the teachers are wonderful. it was my best year of school

Posted September 24, 2008

Earl Warren Junior High School 4

Posted January 11, 2006

Posted April 28, 2004
I am a student at the school right now. The school is great and there isn't a day that I dont want to go to school. The learning, teachers, activities, electives and the school itself is awesome.

Earl Warren Junior High School
4615 Mountain Vista Drive, Bakersfield, CA  93311
Last modified Earl Warren Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earl Warren Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top