Bakersfield, CA

Posted September 12, 2013
Friendly staff and stricked rules makes great learning. I love my son going here. only thing they could inprove on is more family movie night they only have one a year and its awesome.

Posted April 25, 2013
I went to this school when it opened from 3-6th grade, and my son attended here for Kindergarten. This school is amazing. The staff is cohesive, it has an amazing principal, and the teachers genuinely care for students' success. I was happy to see many of the same teachers still there from when I was a student 14-11 years ago! Unfortunately we moved across town and my son went to a different school in a different district for his 1st grade year (that is now coming to an end), my standards are so high now I couldn't stand the new school when comparing it to Bill L. Williams. We are literally moving back to this side of town to get him back into this school and our daughter, who is beginning kindergarten.

Posted November 05, 2010
There isn't a more caring staff around. If it weren't for the teachers at the school noticing that something was amiss with our son. we may have missed a serious medical condition. Diana is everyone's mom!! We love her!

Posted August 20, 2010
Bill Williams school has great teachers! My two favorite people would be Diana in the office and My son's 3rd grade teacher Miss Domingos. What a great school to be involved with.

Posted September 14, 2008
This school I wonderful, the teachers are excellent, the ladies in the office are perfect. Everyone has been great to my children. A couple of years ago my son was knocked out on the playground playing football, and actually was out for a couple minutes. Diane in the office was awesome she kept me calm while explaing that I needed to get there that my son was unresponsive. Everyone was so caring and supportive, it is rare now a days to find that is someone, alot of people now a days are just at work because they have to be and they make that clear on the treatment they give to customers, clients, students ect... This staff at this school are genuine they are wonderful I would trade them for anything. Thank you for being so great to me and my family!

Posted July 23, 2008

Posted January 06, 2008

Bill L. Williams Elementary School
5601 Harris Road, Bakersfield, CA  93313
Last modified Bill L. Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bill L. Williams Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top