Bakersfield, CA

Posted April 05, 2013
My school is very great and every day the staff is nice and friendly. I have known a lot of these teachers for a while now, and every day they give me a friendly, warm smile. New kids fit in great. This is a great school to attend.

Independence Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2010
this school offers programs to improve ALL students. GATE is a positive, but realistically, few students qualify. The base of my review is that it is for ALL kids inclding specal Ed.

Posted March 20, 2010
We started our son in this school in K, then moved. We have moved back just so we could put him and our other kids back in it. I have 2 boys there now, and they tell me how much they love school everyday!

Posted January 01, 2010

Independence Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2009
Great School! My daughter does very well at this school, the staff knows her and greets her warmly. They have many great programs and teachers.

Independence Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted January 11, 2006

Independence Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2005
Very good school. Rosedale schools overall are top notch in Bakersfield. Many of the teachers are parents within the District, which is a positive sign.

Independence Elementary School
2345 Old Farm Road, Bakersfield, CA  93312
Last modified Independence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Independence Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top