Bakersfield, CA

Posted August 01, 2014
All the teachers and staff work together like one big family. They really care about all their students and have a no tolerance for bullying. Love this school.

Rosedale-North Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2009
I think this is a great school,but we need more fun things to do.I have had Honor roll all year.

Rosedale-North Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted May 30, 2008
My son is in fifth grade and has a 4.0 at this school, they are truely teaching him the skills he needs to succeed!!!

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted May 10, 2007
My daughter is currently attending Rosedale North. There were quite a few staff changes this year, including a new principal, but that is all that has changed. The love and care that is put forth by the staff has not changed. The staff and the parents work together to create some wonderful opportuities for the kids . We consider it an honor to be a part of the Rosedale North Family.

Rosedale-North Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
Rosedale North Elementary provides a well rounded academic program. I have been impressed with all the staff and support personel. The music program is only offered to 4-6 graders which is disappointing. After school sports is offered through the NOR program and is for all grades. The school has few other opportunities for extracurricular activities. Parent involvement is high, with a few parents going above and beyond the call of duty. As the socio-economic status of the surrounding community changes the level of parent participation appears to be wanning slightly. My children enjoyed R.N. and I was generally happy there too.

Posted April 18, 2005

Posted February 27, 2005
We had 2 children go thru this school - absolutely love it! It's a very small, personal, homey school - we're very sad to see our youngest leave it this year but I know we'll still be involved with community events that occur there like the fall carnival because of the wonder ties we've made there.

Rosedale-North Elementary School
11500 Meacham Avenue, Bakersfield, CA  93312
Last modified Rosedale-North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosedale-North Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top