Bakersfield, CA

Posted August 01, 2013
My daughter Isabella Wynn has went to standard going on her 3rd 4th 5th and now on to 6th grade and has improved every year. The teachers are very willing to work with your child when that child has fallen behind in any way, Mr. Rasco is Awesome he really cares about the kids safety and education all while having fun. Im proud my daughter goes to Standard....

Standard Elementary School

Posted March 23, 2010
i love this school the teachers work wit ur child and show them they can be better ppl all around sometimes the parents need to be taught that ignorance is not bliss and step up to the plate cus these ppl care for ur kids and they try there hardest to make sure they have all the tools they need for the next year

Posted November 16, 2007
Standard Elementary has a great small school feel. The staff is always very helpful and welcoming. They really care about the students and families they serve.

Posted November 06, 2007
This is my daughters first year at school and she loves standard we were so lucky to get a wonderful teacher like Miss Thompson, she makes every child feel special, and she teaches them so much every day. All of the staff at standard is great! class size is small so the students get more of the one on one that they need. Standard is wonderful!

Standard Elementary School 4

Posted June 27, 2007
One of my children attended kindergarten here. His teacher was awesome. Overall a wonderful school experience.

Standard Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2005
Growing up in this area, I decided to enroll my child in this school. She is now in 2nd grade. This a good school, unfortunately there aren't music classes until 5th grade, and I feel art/crafts ect., which are all classes that make a well rounded student, have been thrown to the wayside. So the school can get all the nessassary academics in, to bring up scores for the state. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that my child is getting a great education. It just seems to me that school these days is centered around 'how well the kids score, determines how much the school gets.' Also this area is growing so much, yet they haven't started building another school for this district but they have the property to do it. This district has 3 big elementary's that all go to the same intermediate, over crowded.

Posted April 05, 2005
I really love Standard Elementary. I have a third grader and a kindergartener. The teachers are really focused on helping the students achieve. They challange the students to always do their best. I would highly recommend Standard Elementary. It is a great school. My kids really love it too.

Standard Elementary School
115 East Minner Avenue, Bakersfield, CA  93308
Last modified Standard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Standard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top