Posted January 12, 2015
I absolutely love this school! I have three children attending school here and next year the fourth will start preschool here. Two children are in elementary and one in high school and I couldn't be more thankful for this school and what they teach my children not to mention the relationships they all have built with Jesus Christ. They have helped to instill great character and morals in each of my children and it shines through each of them everyday. The staff is amazing from all the teachers to the principle to administration in preschool which my children previously attended and they truly love your children as if they were their own! My kids love this school and will all graduate high school from here. I would defiantly recommend for anyone looking for private education and preschool for their children!

Posted January 01, 2014
My son has attended Northwest for three years now and we couldn't be more pleased with the love and attention he receives. As a teenager in public school, he was so negatively influenced that my husband and I were fearful of his future. He has made a complete change in attitude, academics, and friendships and has also decided to begin a relationship with the Lord! We thank God for Northwest Christian School! Go Guardians!!

Posted April 12, 2011
Both of my kids go to this school. I absolutely love the school and the teachers. They have moved, they are located on rosedale now.

Northwest Christian School
7220 Rosedale Highway, Bakersfield, CA  93308
Last modified Northwest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northwest Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top