Northwest Christian School 5

Posted January 01, 2014
My son has attended Northwest for three years now and we couldn't be more pleased with the love and attention he receives. As a teenager in public school, he was so negatively influenced that my husband and I were fearful of his future. He has made a complete change in attitude, academics, and friendships and has also decided to begin a relationship with the Lord! We thank God for Northwest Christian School! Go Guardians!!

Northwest Christian School 5

Posted April 12, 2011
Both of my kids go to this school. I absolutely love the school and the teachers. They have moved, they are located on rosedale now.

Northwest Christian School
7220 Rosedale Highway, Bakersfield, CA  93308
Last modified Northwest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northwest Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top