Bakersfield, CA

Horizon Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2014
EXCELLENT!!! The staff is amazing!! My son was being bullied (at home) and my son ended up having the same teacher this year. The teacher asked we give her a chance before moving my son out. Her response: I am against bulling, I will protect your son and all the other kids in my class. Dont move your son, stand up to the bully so he doesnt win". My son has been doing GREAT in her class...and the bully has not said a thing to my child, at school or at home!!

Horizon Elementary School 5

Posted April 22, 2012
This school is phenomenal! My child attends Horizon Elementary and the quality of the education is great. I do have to stay involved and assist her with learning materials at home because the classroom sizes are pretty large. Other than the teacher to student ratio, the school is great!

Horizon Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2008
This school is in it's second year but I have been very impressed so far. The technology is incredible with many classrooms having smart boards which are awesome. It would be nice to have more parent communication but other than that it's a great school.

Horizon Elementary School
7901 Monitor Street, Bakersfield, CA  93307
Last modified Horizon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top