Bakersfield, CA

Posted November 07, 2013
My child is thriving at OLGS. The staff is excellent, you can feel the love and true devotion to the students every time you speak with any of them. My daughter is receiving an education that far exceeds anything that a public school can offer, and it is also instilled with morals and immersed in our Faith. The teachers are more involved due to smaller class size and actually teach rather than being sidetracked by technology. My child and several of the children are testing well above grade level. I can think of no better place for her to get an education.

Posted August 26, 2013
Excellent education wonderful staff an affordable tuition. Highly recommend ! My son is now at Garces and is doing great.

Posted May 27, 2009

Our Lady Of Guadalupe 0

Posted April 18, 2008
The comment left prior to this one is erroneous. This school teaches children the importance of education and reinforces morals. Thy a e school may not have the riches alum, but you can't put a price on what the sisters and priests teach here. More importantly, strengthening academia begins at home...not at school. I'm currently a third year at UC Berkeley, planning on applying to law schools next year. Enough said.

Posted July 13, 2007

Our Lady Of Guadalupe 1

Posted November 26, 2006
my child was unprepared after leaving this school. i would not encourage any one to send their child to this school.

Our Lady Of Guadalupe 1