K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I personally went here and graduated in mid 2000s. Our class was approximately 15 people and all of them graduated. I have finished my MBA, and I am pursuing my career goal as becoming a pharmacist by attending pharmacy school. I was a struggling student during middle school. However, the interest in science and the importance of spirituality that I gained during my years in BAA have made me a better student overall. Currently many of classmates are attending professional schools or have become professionals. One of my close classmates is attending a school of dentistry and a few have become nurses. BAA offers variety of classes such as pre-calculus, anatomy and wilderness survival. It definitely helped me prepare for college and I enjoyed taking those classes. Because of the small size of the school, I had many opportunity to get involved in extra curriculum activities. I served in student body and was a class officer. I joined the school band, played in school sports team, led worship services, and went to mission trips. All these events contributed in acceptance to universities and earning scholarships. As a soon to be a dad, I would be definitely sending my kids to BAA.

My daughter has really blossomed this year at Bakersfield Adventist Academy both academically and most importantly spiritually! I owe this success to everyone on staff at the academy. I will never send my child any where else!!!

My son has appreciated the staff of Bakersfield Adventist Academy. He has told me that all of his teachers (he's a high school student) begin the class with prayer.

Last modified Bakersfield Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12