Baldwin Park, CA

Posted May 31, 2014
This school deserves no stars at all I have never liked the staff and especially the principal

Charles Bursch Elementary School 2

Posted April 18, 2014
I had high hope for my kids but it seems evey year they are there more things go down hill and the principal doesn't care he pushes all concerns aside and has other people handle the problem we are not as informed as we should and something needs to he done about it

Charles Bursch Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2010
My daughter attends this school, she loves going to school and looks foward to going to school every day, she was a student in mrs Glencers class 1st grade. acording to my my daughter she is the best tescher and will miss being in her class :)

Charles Bursch Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2010
My son attends this school since Kindergarden. I am very impressed with their lesson plan and the teacher's dedication. The school Principal has always made himself available. His office staff is very helpful and pleasant. Thank you Bursch!...you're all doing a great job! :D)

Charles Bursch Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
My sons attend this school, First grade teacher Mrs.Reyes is an awesome teacher very dedicated to her students. Will have too wait and see on his 2nd grade teacher. So far not very happy!

Charles Bursch Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
thi is a great school my two daughter attending and Mrss Ash is a great teacher I hop my daughter have her again

Charles Bursch Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted September 26, 2008

Charles Bursch Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008

Charles Bursch Elementary School
4245 North Merced Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Charles Bursch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Bursch Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top