Bad
Good

This school deserves no stars at all I have never liked the staff and especially the principal

I had high hope for my kids but it seems evey year they are there more things go down hill and the principal doesn't care he pushes all concerns aside and has other people handle the problem we are not as informed as we should and something needs to he done about it

My daughter attends this school, she loves going to school and looks foward to going to school every day, she was a student in mrs Glencers class 1st grade. acording to my my daughter she is the best tescher and will miss being in her class :)

My son attends this school since Kindergarden. I am very impressed with their lesson plan and the teacher's dedication. The school Principal has always made himself available. His office staff is very helpful and pleasant. Thank you Bursch!...you're all doing a great job! :D)

My sons attend this school, First grade teacher Mrs.Reyes is an awesome teacher very dedicated to her students. Will have too wait and see on his 2nd grade teacher. So far not very happy!

thi is a great school my two daughter attending and Mrss Ash is a great teacher I hop my daughter have her again

Last modified Charles Bursch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.