Bad
Good

This is a great school, BUT if your child has any behavior or mental struggles this school will not help. I have attempted to get help and it seems the principal and school Physchologist try to avoid any kind of EXTRA evaluation testing that may cost $. It is up to the parent to become your child's ONLY care advocate. It is difficult to be the only care advocate when you have no clue where to get help and what help you may need. I thank google for providing me more information/help than this school has ever done.

Ever since our new Principal took over our school, she has made a 360 degree change as she implemented to start with the common course since last school year. Our school has change for the best, students are raising the school standards and also people are more optimistic for the success of our school. We have great teachers in our school. Our Principal Mrs. Gonzales has also encourage a Leadership program for our 5th and 6th grade students to be role models to the lower grades such as TK, Kinder, 1st and 2nd grade. She is also has a program for all grades to acquired an Associate, a BA and a Master Degree based on their grade criteria. This program started as of last year and at least 96% of all of the school receive a BA. You can see the newspaper article in the San Gabriel Tribune under Baldwin Park Unified District. I hope this is helpful to pick Central Elementary in the City of Baldwin Park as a school of your choice.

I have two children who attend Central. I'm very happy with all of the changes made to this elementary within the past year. We have the pleasure of having an amazing principal beverly gonzalez! There is now a scholar program that motivates the students and introduces college early in their education. I can't say enough about all the wonderful changes. The teachers are all on board, office staff is always helpful and the principal it always so hands on. I'm proud of my childrens elementary.

My son is in the 1st grade. The kids really try to do their best in this school. This school needs some funding for extracurricular activites such as art, music, reading,or sport programs to broaden their horizons. Its what the school is lacking.=)

Central is a very good place to learn the teachers are also very good Mrs. toledano, Mrs. Barbrow, Mrs. Williams are highly recommended also Mrs. Murphy.

Central is an overall excellent school. I myself attended this school and did very well. The teachers and staff are amazing people and care so much for our children and their education. My son has done extremely well in this school because of the attention and willingness to learn that he has shown.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.