Bad
Good

I was raised in Baldwin Park and went to De Anza Elementary school from 3-6th grade. My siblings, neighbors, friend's children have gone to school here and I myself worked in the headstart classroom for a year. Of all the schools in the district, and of all other districts I worked afterwards, this one is truly great for the legacy of dedicated, passionate and hardworking staff and parents that have come through the doors in all the time I've been here. Their only setback is a lack of funding, the same problem nationwide, that cuts arts and music's and athletics programs short. That aside, this school is topnotch in the entire San Gabriel Valley & Los Angeles region, not just its city.

I have been a teacher at De Anza for the last 10 years, we (students, parents, staff and principal) have come together during the last 3 years to raise our state test score by 150 points. We have just exceeded the 800 point benchmark. (2009-2010) Our strong, very collabrative teaching staff has been given the flexibility, support, and tools to meet the academic needs of every student. De Anza is fortunate to have a strong principal who works with the staff and parents to give every student the opportunity to succeed.

my daughter has gone to this school for 3 years and is the top of her class. The teachers have put alot of effert into teaching here.I recomend it to everyone.

Last modified De Anza Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.