Bad
Good

The dual language program is amazing. My son just completed his first school year and he is able to read and write in both English and Spanish. His teacber Mrs. Padilla, is a passionate and hard working individual who was able to inspire my son as well as his parents.

I have nothing good to say about this school. My son was bullied and they did nothing to help not even notify me it was happening. :(

This school is the best like when their reach their A.R point they get to go to the carnival.I like the best is the teacher because they teaches student to read and make good behaviour

great school... my son been at Geddes since kinder, this is his last year at Geddes,We wish they had 6th grade... ...love the new principle very motivating,lot of new ideas to inprove scores,

I love this school, I went to school there when i was a kid till 5th grade, now my daughter goes she is is 2nd grade and hopefully my son will go to school there. They have great teachers there, and they will do anything for you.

Last modified Ernest R. Geddes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.