Bad
Good

Posted May 29, 2014
The dual language program is amazing. My son just completed his first school year and he is able to read and write in both English and Spanish. His teacber Mrs. Padilla, is a passionate and hard working individual who was able to inspire my son as well as his parents.

Ernest R. Geddes Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2013
I have nothing good to say about this school. My son was bullied and they did nothing to help not even notify me it was happening. :(

Posted April 02, 2012
This school is the best like when their reach their A.R point they get to go to the carnival.I like the best is the teacher because they teaches student to read and make good behaviour

Posted May 17, 2009
great school... my son been at Geddes since kinder, this is his last year at Geddes,We wish they had 6th grade... ...love the new principle very motivating,lot of new ideas to inprove scores,

Posted May 23, 2008
I love this school, I went to school there when i was a kid till 5th grade, now my daughter goes she is is 2nd grade and hopefully my son will go to school there. They have great teachers there, and they will do anything for you.

Posted August 20, 2005
I am lucky to have my daughter go to this school. They were the only school that was willing to help me, when I needed to enroll my daughter. I have gone to the other elementary schools to enroll my daughter and was treated rudely and with no respect. I am an educated person who truly believes that education is very very important and that it begins with the parents. It was important for me to get my daughter started in a school that cares. Geddes was the only school that really cared, and told me that if they had to that they would open another class just to get my daughter in. Mind you we do not live in the district. My daughter has been attending Geddes since she started Kindergarten and she is now in 4th grade. The teachers are great and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Ernest R. Geddes Elementary School
14600 Cavette Place, Baldwin Park, CA  91706-2799
Last modified Ernest R. Geddes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.