Baldwin Park, CA

Jerry D. Holland Middle School 4

Posted June 26, 2013
I am a 8th grader at this school and I would highly reccomend it for future students.The teachers are all at hard work to provide education for us and had done an excellent job.This is one of the best school years I had thanks to them.Iam going to be in BP highschool so many memories will be remember.

Posted April 18, 2010

Posted March 09, 2010
I think this is a good school because i go to it and im a seventh grader and i like all of the teachers and staffs especially the security efren,the janitor arturo,and the principal mr.Rust

Posted December 17, 2009
This is a good school to go to...the best teacher there is Mr. Kinney he's a good math teacher and he makes teaching fun...i would rate this school a 10...i miss going there now i go to BPHS...maybe youll see me there...[:

Posted July 11, 2009

Posted September 06, 2008
I attented this school last year, and that year was one of the best. The teachers are really dedicated espcially Mr. Kinney. He is an excellent teacher who give 110% to his students, he'll stay for tutoring almost every single day, give up his lunch time, and encourage students. Not only him but many teachers did alot for us. The students are respectful too, it is not a corrupt school. There may be a fight once or twice, but thats only because you let your children hang out with the wrong people.

Posted July 19, 2007
I would not send your child to this school. Before you walk into the school you have to empty your pockets and there are monthly backpack checks. The children there are absolutely irresponseble and completelydisrrespectful and the staff doesnt mind it.

Posted July 12, 2007
This school is a great school for your child to go to.Many parents think this school is bad but it is not The staff is great The school is so insperational.Every one is treated equal. And yes there are some trouble makers but every school has some trouble makers.so I recomend this school for your child to go to it is exelent.

Posted May 05, 2007

Jerry D. Holland Middle School 4

Posted August 20, 2004
This school is one of the most hardworking schools I had ever known. Sure it could use some improvement but it will try its best. 10 years ago this school had a bad rep. and I heard many rumors but now I know those rumors are wrong. This school is what my kids need, if I were you I would consider taking my kids here also.

Jerry D. Holland Middle School
4733 Landis Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Jerry D. Holland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jerry D. Holland Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top