Baldwin Park, CA

Posted July 30, 2013
Im going to this school for 8th grade n the teachers r so helpful n really incouraging im made a whole lot of friends.n learned things i never thought i would i totally recomend this school

Posted March 02, 2010
i attened jones jr. high and i have lots of frriends and this school is great, i have wonderful experiences everyday i have 5 A's and 1 B we have many activities n this year we started the washington trips for all 8th grade students with a higher GPA of 2.0 if ur intrested in taking ur child here i think they would like it

Posted February 01, 2009
i think its a great school you can make lots of friends and theirs really cool teachers there

Posted February 19, 2005
Hi I am a student of Jones Jr High School. I have to say this is a school I really enjoy and the teachers are great. They really help when I am in need of help. This school is really fun and the teachers make learning fun. To bad this school only teaches 7 and 8 grade. I would really love to be here for high school to. I wish I would never have to go to anyother school except Jones.

Charles D. Jones Junior High School
14250 East Merced Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Charles D. Jones Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles D. Jones Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top