Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great experience with my son and now daughter who is set to graduate early 2016.. Best principal, vice principal and teachers..

Amount of homework: Disagree

They don't assign any homework, Wish they would assign some at least twice a week to help keep challenge the students.

I will be honest my daughter has not been there yet one day yet but I went to the Parent/Student orientation and today my daughter was to start her first day and my child whom is a great kid went missing due to a misunderstanding and left the school staff and I worried because we could not locate her. To begin with the principal at orientation was a very nice, caring and down to earth person whom gives off a good vibe of trust and second of all todays incident had me in awe because everyone treated the situation as an emergency, were very proactive and treated my daughter as a priority which showed how great the staff is and beyond contrary belief that the kids and school are bad is nothing but a stereo type. Even though my daughter swears she will go back to her original school I hope she doesn't. Im sure this is a wonderful place to be in and wish Id lived in BP when I was in high because this place would have been great to have gone too.

I went here a year ago, the students are very contagious and disrespectful. The teachers aren't bad people, they can be very helpful and encouraging, but students do not respect their teachers. I think this school would improve if they had more discipline.

I am a parent and my child was sent here because he needed to catch up on credits. The office staff is so unhelpfull and made registering the most complicated thing ever. I contacted their councelor thinking she would be helpfull but she to was unhelpful and rude. I tried reaching out to principal but he sent his secretary to return my call and when I asked to speak to him again I was sent to councelor. Since they werent helpful I went to district and they were polite but not informative nor knoledgeable of their own regulation or requirements to enroll....district personnell did however let me know that principal at this school never calls back parents he is to busy to deal with any parent questions or concerns himself....needless to say I requested an out of district transfer, which they gladly gave just to not have to deal with answering questions.....i felt that if their admin staff, councelors, and district personel are so confused with a simple registration question, how could they possibly be organised enought to help my child....a concerned parent

Last modified North Park Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12