Baldwin Park, CA

North Park Continuation High School 3

Posted August 16, 2014
I went here a year ago, the students are very contagious and disrespectful. The teachers aren't bad people, they can be very helpful and encouraging, but students do not respect their teachers. I think this school would improve if they had more discipline.

North Park Continuation High School 1

Posted October 20, 2012
I am a parent and my child was sent here because he needed to catch up on credits. The office staff is so unhelpfull and made registering the most complicated thing ever. I contacted their councelor thinking she would be helpfull but she to was unhelpful and rude. I tried reaching out to principal but he sent his secretary to return my call and when I asked to speak to him again I was sent to councelor. Since they werent helpful I went to district and they were polite but not informative nor knoledgeable of their own regulation or requirements to enroll....district personnell did however let me know that principal at this school never calls back parents he is to busy to deal with any parent questions or concerns himself....needless to say I requested an out of district transfer, which they gladly gave just to not have to deal with answering questions.....i felt that if their admin staff, councelors, and district personel are so confused with a simple registration question, how could they possibly be organised enought to help my child....a concerned parent

North Park Continuation High School 1

Posted June 05, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted April 20, 2004
- a former student
I was a student here in North Park High 1992-1994 and graduated. Gave me a chance to prove it to my self that I could do anything. Don't think its a school for the bad one, its there to help the ones who need help. I give this school a big 5 excellent. Sincerly Francisco Simental class of 1994

North Park Continuation High School
4600 Bogart Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified North Park Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
North Park Continuation High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top