Posted August 13, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted January 27, 2009
All 3 of my kids have gone here and let me just tell you its amazing. Teachers and staff really do care about their students and want them to succeed. Safety is a big concern and this school is certainly on top of it. This truly is a 'Community working Together To Achieve Success'.

Posted March 23, 2008

Posted December 04, 2007

Olive Middle School 0

Posted July 30, 2007
My daughter previously attended Holland. I had her transferred to Olive due to safety concerns. They have the best safety personnel which I feel very comfortable with. I now can be at work knowing she's in the best hands. They also have caring and excellent teachers which also is very important to our child education.

Posted July 19, 2007
I absolutely love this school. If you want to find a school that will actually teach your student this is the school you want to go to. Sure there are some trouble makers but every school has them and no kid will get by with bullying, tagging, or profanity. This school is on top of things and I wish I would have put my child in here sooner. I had her at Holland middle school before just to compare the diference and Olive is a much better choice. It is a smaller school and its is sort of a richer type. I had interviewed some of the students and they said that this is the best school they have ever gone to even the students that are already in high school. So if you want the perfect school for your child I suggest Olive Middle School.

Posted November 03, 2005

Olive Middle School
13701 Olive Street, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Olive Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olive Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.