Bad
Good

All 3 of my kids have gone here and let me just tell you its amazing. Teachers and staff really do care about their students and want them to succeed. Safety is a big concern and this school is certainly on top of it. This truly is a 'Community working Together To Achieve Success'.

My daughter previously attended Holland. I had her transferred to Olive due to safety concerns. They have the best safety personnel which I feel very comfortable with. I now can be at work knowing she's in the best hands. They also have caring and excellent teachers which also is very important to our child education.

I absolutely love this school. If you want to find a school that will actually teach your student this is the school you want to go to. Sure there are some trouble makers but every school has them and no kid will get by with bullying, tagging, or profanity. This school is on top of things and I wish I would have put my child in here sooner. I had her at Holland middle school before just to compare the diference and Olive is a much better choice. It is a smaller school and its is sort of a richer type. I had interviewed some of the students and they said that this is the best school they have ever gone to even the students that are already in high school. So if you want the perfect school for your child I suggest Olive Middle School.

Last modified Olive Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.