Baldwin Park, CA

Pleasant View Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2014
My children started at this school this past school year. I really like it here. The teachers are genuinely concerned about their children, in my experience anyway. My son who is in 3rd grade has been diagnosed with ADD and I am not one who opts for medication. So I requested therapy, which they handled within the school year. Pretty quick from what I have experienced. My 1st grade son is a little bit of a struggle to deal with, but his teacher remains calm and fair with him. My other son is in TK and his teacher is FABULOUS. I love her stern ways, the kids love her too. I regret that we will have to be leaving this school because they have really helped us.

Pleasant View Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2008
This school as its ups and downs. My son As ADHD and it seems like some of the teachers really don't want to deal with children that have these types of Illness. As a parent I do my best, but at school I think these teachers should encourage positive environments not isolating the student from others. Mrs. Elrod is the best 2nd grade teacher at this school. My son was able to achieve a lot with her understanding and encouragement.

Pleasant View Elementary School 4

Posted March 16, 2008
This school is ok. Its not the best, but it's a good learning enviroment for kids.

Pleasant View Elementary School
14900 East Nubia Street, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Pleasant View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top