Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 31, 2015
I love this school!! My brother, nieces and my son have attended Santa Fe. I love the fact that they care about the students and their well being. My son started in 3rd grade and is now in 5th he absolutely loves going to school, and has nothing but great things to say about his teachers. He even said that "Ms. Wideman is strict but fair" lol. I wish all schools were like Santa Fe

Posted August 14, 2013
Santa Fe School is high in quality and the staff genuinely cares about their students; helping and guiding them in achieving school goals. Their curriculum is rigid but worthwhile because students learn strategy and build a strong learning foundation. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted April 24, 2012
this school was overall the best met new freinds enjoyed life and had my first crush in this school got to say this is a pretty chill school besides the constant annoyance from holland

Posted September 13, 2010
Santa fe is a great school u guys will love it its an awsome school like for example if ur lonely have a staff talk with u they r really fun to talk with

Posted June 11, 2010
This was my daughter's first year at Santa Fe Elementary as a 3rd grader. I am very pleased with my daughter's teacher and the staff from the after school program, "Think Together" Eventhough it was very challenging for both my daughter and me because her teacher is very demaning and every week they have a test, I appreciate all the hard work that Ms. Stuehrmann has done to challenge her students to the next level. Thank you...Mrs. Alvarez

Santa Fe Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2010
Well, after hearing all the good stuff, we decided to give it a try and move our kid to this school beginning the 3rd grade. Overall the teachers were pretty nice. But it seems like it is still pretty hard to motivate kids to learn here. The environment of this school is unsafe. All the strangers get to enter the school without first checking in at the front desk. This includes strange parents will just interrupt the class by entering the classroom without prior notice. One of the girl's mom will linger in the classroom every day along with an underage boy. The school staff's children will get special treatment by arriving late without getting tardiness.

Posted October 18, 2008
Santa Fe School is the best school in Baldwin Park Unified. My daughter transferred from a Catholic School and in just one year I saw tremendous improvement!!! I am a teacher and I can honestly say that this school has top notch teachers...Mrs. Truax in fourth grade is an incredible professional and always caring. She is the best teacher my daughter has had. Miss Winn is also extraordinary, always full of energy and so caring toward the kids. Highly recommend it!!!

Posted August 13, 2008
Santa Fe school is the best! The Staff is outstanding and really gets to know not just the students, but the parents as well. After my sons first year at Santa Fe I knew each and every teacher, not because of me, because of them. The staff goes out of their way to introduce themselves and welcome you into their school. They are like a giant family. Each teacher knows each student by name, even if they have never taught that student. The staff works hand in hand with each other and enjoys parent envolvement. I have never encountered a school that is so well organized and has such a high standard for excellence. With this type of atmoshere, a student can't help but to excell. Many rewards are given to students to keep them motivated and support a job well done. My son loves this school and so do I.

Posted April 08, 2008
The best school in the area. Mr. Hamilton one of the best principal on Earth.

Posted March 01, 2008
Excellent principal- always for the students and parents interests- very dependable and friendly. Staff and teachers very caring. Problems and inquiries are handled promptly. Small school where teachers can give good attention to kids. Very happy w/ the school.

Santa Fe Elementary School
4650 Baldwin Park Boulevard, Baldwin Park, CA  91706-2506
Last modified Santa Fe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.