Bad
Good

im a parent of a student that attends school here and i'm so dissapointed with SV. Many teachers get away with so much at this school and when u as a parent address a situation you get nothing resolved. All the staff covers for each other. It's awful when adult that we trust to teach our children are behaving just like children.

Its a great school where parents can trust teachers, staff and other students to have your kids love being in high school.... Teachers are friendly, knowledgeable and work together with parents in regard to our children, Principal cares about parents concern and always improve the quality of education given to the students and the school... Overall SVHS can give parents peace of mind and we only hope is for our children to be better than us specially comes to education ..

Over-all great school!!! Two thumbs up!!!

well i was in S.V for 2 years, those two years were great i got the chance to meet great friends and teachers. I then moved to MoVal, getting used to a new place was preatty hard (Mostly to this school). I always thought i had the chance to graduate with my friends at S.V. Know im a senior at Canyon Springs H.S ready to graduate but not with my real friends.

Hi, my name is Christian Meraz, and as a Freshman here at SV, I think it's a great school. Although labeled 'ghetto' by many people, it is on the contrary. There is so much to do that you'll never be bored. I participate in the school band and Drumline. It always keeps me busy keeping my grades in shape and keeping me out of trouble. For all incoming freshman, I highly recomend this school. Class of 2011

As a student I think this school is great. Though many people label it as 'ghetto'. No i like it and the Avid program is a natioal demo school. The only thing I do not like is the new 'houses' I think that its just a way of segregating kids with only the 'smart kids' or the 'trouble maker kids'.

I think this school is the best of the two. It offers young adults the opportunity to excell in academics and improve their community involvement. Also it has great teachers, that care about the students. Also it has a great sports program of the two high schools, and its football program is the greatest with the coaches being the best. Its coaches care about the program and kids, both on the varsity and the freshmen level. They will help the kids succeed in life, both on and off the field. Also an awesome football booster club that wors with the program too.

Last modified Sierra Vista High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.