Sierra Vista High School 2

Posted February 24, 2012
im a parent of a student that attends school here and i'm so dissapointed with SV. Many teachers get away with so much at this school and when u as a parent address a situation you get nothing resolved. All the staff covers for each other. It's awful when adult that we trust to teach our children are behaving just like children.

Posted February 17, 2012
Its a great school where parents can trust teachers, staff and other students to have your kids love being in high school.... Teachers are friendly, knowledgeable and work together with parents in regard to our children, Principal cares about parents concern and always improve the quality of education given to the students and the school... Overall SVHS can give parents peace of mind and we only hope is for our children to be better than us specially comes to education ..

Sierra Vista High School 1

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009
Over-all great school!!! Two thumbs up!!!

Posted May 01, 2009
well i was in S.V for 2 years, those two years were great i got the chance to meet great friends and teachers. I then moved to MoVal, getting used to a new place was preatty hard (Mostly to this school). I always thought i had the chance to graduate with my friends at S.V. Know im a senior at Canyon Springs H.S ready to graduate but not with my real friends.

Posted September 15, 2008

Sierra Vista High School 4

Posted June 03, 2008
Hi, my name is Christian Meraz, and as a Freshman here at SV, I think it's a great school. Although labeled 'ghetto' by many people, it is on the contrary. There is so much to do that you'll never be bored. I participate in the school band and Drumline. It always keeps me busy keeping my grades in shape and keeping me out of trouble. For all incoming freshman, I highly recomend this school. Class of 2011

Sierra Vista High School
3600 North Frazier Street, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Sierra Vista High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sierra Vista High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top