Baldwin Park, CA

Sierra Vista Junior High School 1

Posted August 04, 2013
I really don't care about winning anything. I just want to share that Sierra Vista Junior high and Sierra Vista High School are two of the worst schools I've had my children attend. If you children get bullied, which they will because the school full of ghetto kids that have ghetto parents, the school will do nothing to help. My son did poorly academically and we did all we could to assist him, all the school did was put the blame on us. Now that he goes to another school he is actually ahead and achieving the grades we always knew he could get. The principals and vice principals at both schools are incompetent and have a superiority complex. I would never let my children attend this school again. I can't even bring myself to give this school one star.

Posted July 23, 2012
Excellent teachers, strong principal/school leadership, and challenging academic programs for some. Awesome 2 years...The ASB activities are so wonderful too!

Sierra Vista Junior High School 3

Posted March 29, 2012
Miss Klein the physical teacher at sierra vista junior high is mean , She screamed at me bad and said ,"She sometimes wants too slap us but she cant because she NEEDS this job . That's Mean . Do Something From Student at sierra vista junior high . 2012

Sierra Vista Junior High School

Posted April 20, 2009
Sierra Vista is a very good school.. it has many Dual Language activties and programs..the teachers there are very kind and understanding.. the school campus is clean and it has no innapropriate graffitti.. it has a prgram in which the High school students from Sierra Vista High SChool are able to help middle School Students.. Sierra Vista had great students that are interested in Learning

Posted June 25, 2007
I am a student there and it help me because the teachers are stricked. The teachers there care about the students education, future, and their work. Also, if you dontlisten to the teachers you'll get in trouble. Then they have awards assembely, field day for the 7th graders,promomtion for the 8th graders, and this was great. So if you have your son or a daughter i will recomend this school to you kids and parents

Posted January 15, 2006
I Love this School. My daughter has improved a lot. The school needs a bigger lot for 800+ students. But the staff is wonderful.

Sierra Vista Junior High School 4

Posted October 09, 2005
Dedicated teachers and new leadership are working hard to improve quality education. More parent involvement is much needed at this school.

Sierra Vista Junior High School
13400 Foster Avenue., Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Sierra Vista Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sierra Vista Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top