Vineland Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2010
This was my old school, when I was a kid and I love it. When my child got the opportunity to go to the same school as me, I got excited. But then sadly got disappointing, in the morning the kids don't get to go in beyond the gate until five minutes before the bell begins, not very safe for us working parents that drop them off earlier. Rolling backpacks need to be carried in, they are expected to read and maintain AR points which is great and awesome but they get no library time to get the books they require and lastly it kind of feels like the parent is doing the teachers work, my child's sentences were denied because there was a missing period on one of the sentences. I spoke to the teacher, she said I needed to take the time to read the sentences, that she has so many kids she doesn't have time to read them all. So if they are missing spelling and periods she will reject it. I don't know maybe she is right, maybe I do need to spend more time reading her sentences. Overall I'm not very impress with the school, a school I had many wonderful memories when I was a kid.

Vineland Elementary School 2

Posted June 01, 2010
My child attended the kindergarten and half of the first grade here. Overall, the kindergarten was great. However, starting from the 1st grade, the kids all of sudden became pretty bad mannered. Somehow, the teacher wasn't able to motivate the kids to go further. Besides, every morning, the school refused to open the door for kids to enter before 8:00 a.m. All the kids were pushed outside of the gate. It's challenging for the working parents to feel safe to leave the kids before the school starts every morning.

Posted September 05, 2009
this was my elemetary school when i was little I am know 22 and a succesful woman all because of all the great faculty at this marvelous school!!!!

Posted May 27, 2008
My child is a student in a pre-school special education class and though it's only two days a week; it's done wonders and his teacher is excellent!

Posted February 17, 2008

Vineland Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2005

Vineland Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2005
- a former student

Vineland Elementary School
3609 Vineland Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Vineland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vineland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top