Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted May 19, 2015
My brothers attended this school as well as my niece & nephew. Now my daughters attend this school and everyone is always great. I like the new AR VIP program. It motivates the studends to read more. My kindergarten loves being part of it since she loves to read. I haven't met all the teachers since my oldest is just in 2nd grade. However, the teachers they've had so far have been great! Teaching our kids is a team work. We can't expect for the teachers to do all the work. We as parents have to help with our part at home and always be aware of how our kids are doing at school. The only down side is that they don't open the gate for kids to go in until almost 8 am and as parents we don't feel safe just dropping them off. Other than that, Keep up the great work Vineland teachers and staff!

Vineland Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2010
This was my old school, when I was a kid and I love it. When my child got the opportunity to go to the same school as me, I got excited. But then sadly got disappointing, in the morning the kids don't get to go in beyond the gate until five minutes before the bell begins, not very safe for us working parents that drop them off earlier. Rolling backpacks need to be carried in, they are expected to read and maintain AR points which is great and awesome but they get no library time to get the books they require and lastly it kind of feels like the parent is doing the teachers work, my child's sentences were denied because there was a missing period on one of the sentences. I spoke to the teacher, she said I needed to take the time to read the sentences, that she has so many kids she doesn't have time to read them all. So if they are missing spelling and periods she will reject it. I don't know maybe she is right, maybe I do need to spend more time reading her sentences. Overall I'm not very impress with the school, a school I had many wonderful memories when I was a kid.

Vineland Elementary School 2

Posted June 01, 2010
My child attended the kindergarten and half of the first grade here. Overall, the kindergarten was great. However, starting from the 1st grade, the kids all of sudden became pretty bad mannered. Somehow, the teacher wasn't able to motivate the kids to go further. Besides, every morning, the school refused to open the door for kids to enter before 8:00 a.m. All the kids were pushed outside of the gate. It's challenging for the working parents to feel safe to leave the kids before the school starts every morning.

Posted September 05, 2009
this was my elemetary school when i was little I am know 22 and a succesful woman all because of all the great faculty at this marvelous school!!!!

Posted May 27, 2008
My child is a student in a pre-school special education class and though it's only two days a week; it's done wonders and his teacher is excellent!

Vineland Elementary School
3609 Vineland Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA  91706-5398
Last modified Vineland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vineland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top