Baldwin Park, CA

Walnut Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2011
To parent of 2nd grader: My son attended a week long fieldtrip to a science camp! It was amazing! He also got to attend a trip to Knott's. Walnut has wonderful teachers but you should still do your research. The school does a good job with honoring parent teacher requests. In some cases, parents have been able to change their child's teacher well into the school year. We parents must be involved and informed.

Walnut Elementary School 3

Posted June 02, 2011
I liked this school at first but then started noticing that this school is not very helpful. Some of th staff members are rude and the kids never go on fieldtrips. My daughter is in 2nd grade and has only gone on 1 trip outside of the school even after we work hard to do the fund raisers. I am very discoraged with this school a the momment! My daughter started doing really bad this year and I felt no support from her teacher or the principle.

Walnut Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2010
I like the parent teacher involvement. The teachers have the best interest at hand for every child. I find it to be a safe and enviroment and extremely hands on. My only concern is the lack of funds preventing the students in participating in fieldtrips but I think if the school staff would ask the parents to participate a little more financially, it would be beneficial for the students.

Walnut Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2009
This school is a excellent school that only produces wonders in student achievement. There is an abundance of parental involvement. Teachers and staff are very comprehending. Now as i am older and volunteer there I feel like it hasnt changed and the changes that it has encountered has only been for the better.

Walnut Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2005

Walnut Elementary School
4701 North Walnut Street, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Walnut Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top