Posted February 02, 2014
My daughters love this school, and I love how open the teachers are in contacting the parents when there is an issue. I strongly believe in open lines of communication between parents and teachers. I have been wanting to pull my kids to a school closer to our home, but when I read the other school's negative reviews, I change my mind. What is some self-sacrifice on my part for the sake of my children obtaining a better education. The school is worth it!

Posted September 07, 2012
Every time I leave that place, I feel soooo good! I'm very happy and proud that my daughter goes to this school. This is like a big family. Everyone knows everyone. All kids interact well with each other, I mean older kids interacting with the younger kids. The students look happy, the teacher look happy. They really want to be there and they are 100% committed to the students. The principal empowers the students and does not hold them small. I am looking forward to another school year.

Posted September 14, 2011
Great school this school saved my daughter's life and put her on the path to greater things

Posted November 22, 2010
freedom of expression and acceptance for all

Posted November 12, 2010
Passionate Performers. Unique Programs. Genuine People.

Posted November 12, 2010
a school like no other, a great academic program along with the arts.

Posted November 11, 2010
This school provides children with a strong liberal arts background--help this institution.

Posted November 10, 2010
I LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE AT THE SCHOOL EVERYBODY IS SO HAPPY AND ENJOYS BEING THERE. MY DAUGHTER IS LEARNING A LOT SINCE SHE STARTED GOING TO CREATIVE PLANET AND SHE LOVES IT THERE.

Posted November 10, 2010
Great environment for the kids and promotes the ARTS in the community! Thank you!

Posted November 09, 2010
I love this school because it has helped nurture my daughter into a smart, talented, and well-rounded young lady. She is supported by an amazing staff and we are all like a family. I LOVE CREATIVE PLANET and so does my daughter, after 4 years.....and that is what means the most to me.

Creative Planet School Of The Arts
4428 Stewart Avenue, Baldwin Park, CA  91706
Last modified Creative Planet School Of The Arts is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Creative Planet School Of The Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 162 reviews. Top