Baldwin Park, CA

Posted May 06, 2010

Posted December 06, 2008
I saw all these 5 star reviews and attended my girl to this school. I was disappointed. Her kindergarden was even higher standard than this school. The curriculum is just so-so and too much voluntary works after the time buyout.

Posted July 25, 2008
St. John the Baptist is the best school that I ever attented!!! This school offers a challenging curriculum and teachers motivate their students to excel in their classes and also to strengthen their relationship with God. It's a strict school with all the rules they have, but that makes its students responsible people. This school prepares its students for the future years in life. If you want the best education for your children and a safe enviornment with excellent teachers, then St. John the Baptist is that school. I graduated from this school 2 years ago and because I went to St. John's, I was completely prepared for high school. When I got to high school, I knew a lot more than all the other students in my grade. I was at the top of my class and had straight A's and that was all thanks to St. John's!

St. John The Baptist 1

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted July 08, 2008
Best school ever! My learning experience was wonderful at St.John's! The teachers were helpful and encouraging; they truly wanted you to succeed! It was certainly challenging, but in the end it paid off. The discipline, and skills they teach really help in the long run and the education given was outstanding. Thanks to St. John's, I did extremely well in high school. Freshman year I got into all the honors classes, which helped me get into honors classes during entire high school career. Every year in high school I was in the top 3 of my class, and that was all thanks to St. John's. I graduated high school with honors and was 3rd in my class, and now I'm pursuing a degree in Aerospace Engineering at the University of California, Irvine. Thanks to St. John's I am where I am today. :)

Posted April 20, 2007

Posted March 06, 2007
- a former student
As a St. John alumni, I could tell you that this is a good school, with a even greater working environment. St. John prepared me for high school not only in academics, but also in etiquette. The principal knows just about everyone along with their family. The Vice-principal, who was also my seventh and eigth grade teacher is highly devoted to her work. I strongly reassure you that your child will get the education of a life time. Gustavo Ramirez, Class of '05!

Posted October 06, 2006
I expected more of the school. it is not diversified environment.

Posted October 05, 2006
Teachers need to improve. Curriculum needs to improve. Environment should be diversified.

Posted April 01, 2006
St. John School has great, involved, caring teachers and great discipline systems.

St. John The Baptist