Banning Independent Study School 5

Posted October 14, 2013
I love my daughters teacher & I can tell he cares about her. Time is flexible & that works with my schedule.

Banning Independent Study School 2

Posted February 09, 2006
- a former student
In my opinion, the high school I am presently attending is definitely more rigourous than your high school. Your AP program does not extend its clases. Your high school does not have the IB program as well. Also, you do not give students the oppurtunity to take Algebra 1 in 7th grade; geometry in 8th grade; Adv. Alg./ Trig in 9th grade; pre-caculus in 10th grade; AP calculus in 11th grade; and AP stats in 12th grade. Students may not me able to be in SPANISH 1 as a 7th/ 8th grader, because they are not provided in your junior high school.

Banning Independent Study School
1151 West Wilson Street, Banning, CA  92220
Last modified Banning Independent Study School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Banning Independent Study School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top