Banning, CA

Posted October 02, 2012
Central school is the best school in Banning, and I am so proud that my son attends this school. His teacher is amazing, he likes coming to school, doing his homework, and whatever his teacher asks him to do he wants to do it with enthusiasm! We like DI program, it is amazing how fast kids can learn second language even though their parents don't know it. And this school had high rating--882 points!

Posted October 21, 2010
I am privileged to be a credentialed substitute teacher in this district. My faith in schools as positive agents of change is renewed each time I visit Central Elementary. I am awed by the wonderful things I see happening here in the office, the halls, the classrooms, the playground... everone is committed and everyone benefits.

Posted May 14, 2010
I am not sure if the community understands how important Central Elementary School is to the students wanting to attend or already in attendance. The school provides programs not offered when I was a child. At the age of 6, my daugther has a high fluencey for spanish. Born to an 1 language speaking family (English) she has been able to acquire the know of two languages with reading and writing proficieny skills. Banning Unified has been struggling with test scores, however Cental Elementary has been show great improvement year over year for the last three years. Central will be great once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 13, 2010
Central is an amazing school. I have been so happy with my daughter attending Central and now my son has been lucky enogh to be a part of the full day kinder program there. It is so neat to ehar my 6 year old tell me all about the plants and world geography! I feel completely secure sending my kids there and I know they are getting an excellent education!

Posted March 02, 2010
Central School is the best place for my child. Their staff is always friendly and helpful. The principal will take time to listen to any concerns. I was extremly happy to hear about their success in this year API scores. Excellent achievement!! My son only has two more years at Central and I'm going to be sad to leave such a caring staff go.

Posted December 16, 2009
The staff and principal at this school are outstanding. They are profesional in every way.

Posted December 16, 2009
Love the principal he is awesome. The teaching staff is excellent. I feel like my children and I have a voice at this school.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2009
The administration at Central is so focused on being the top scoring school in Banning that they block out any science, social study and history curriculum. Last year my childs teacher found ways around it by including science and history in her lessons. This year my son's only science lessons are in Science Club which meets one day per month. That is hardly adequate. The principal needs to reevaluate his priorities. Our kids are being deprived of a proper education so that the school can be known for having the highest scores in Banning. The Banning District as a whole is seriously lacking.

Posted October 06, 2009
This is by far the best school in the Banning Unified School District. Great teachers, great staff. My child's teacher, Mr. Estrella is a very young, handsome, great teacher. My other children have all attended Central in years prior and have had nothing but good learning experiences with their staff. Awesome school.

Posted March 19, 2009
This school is a loving school. They are the only ones in Banning Unified to have the Dual Immersion Program. This school has performed better in the CST's than the rest of the schools in Banning and much better than its surrounding schools.

Central Elementary School
295 North San Gorgonio Avenue, Banning, CA  92220
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top