Banning, CA

Hemmerling Elementary School 5

Posted March 09, 2012
HEMMERLING is a great school. There is a Boys and Girls Club of America held in the MPR right after school until 6pm. The staff offer tutoring and activities for the kids. Hemmerling staff, principal including parents are so involved in their students and always look for better ways to improve school programs. My son is currently in 1st grade and did attend Kinder as well. Both teachers have always praised an lean towards my childs strengths and help him acheive success. The school is very clean and is fully gated, so I do feel that my child is safe at school. I would def reccommend Hemmerling to any parent that is looking for a Kiner-4 grade school for their child. Kinder: Mrs. Martinez 1st: Ms. Bridges

Hemmerling Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2011
I lived in Banning my whole life and I went to another Elementry school here, But when my oldest daughter was placed here I didnt know what to think, but after I met with the Principal and saw how hard everyone works to help out the children here, I was sold! Now my 3 kids go here, and I couldnt ask for a better school. If you want great/friendly/caring teachers and staff this is the school. BEST SCHOOL IN TOWN!

Hemmerling Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
I view Hemmerling Elementary as a wonderful school. Every teacher is involved including the principle. I couldn't ask for a better school.

Hemmerling Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2009

Hemmerling Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2009
Hemmerling is a really good school. The support staff are excellent.

Hemmerling Elementary School 4

Posted December 05, 2007

Hemmerling Elementary School
1928 West Nicolet Street, Banning, CA  92220
Last modified Hemmerling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hemmerling Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top