Bad
Good

Nicolet Middle School 1

Posted November 15, 2014
This school and district are horrible and I agree we as parents of kids who live in banning have no other choice but to send our child to this poor excuse for a school. My daughter has been bullied since the first day of school and no one has helped us at all and I have called everyone and emailed so many ppl and still no help. My daughters grades are slipping and she has never failed a class before. the teachers don't help either they act like they don't care about anyone or anything they are also bullies. I have nothing nice to say about this school, I hope I am able to get my daughter out here!!!

Nicolet Middle School 1

Posted September 18, 2014
Worst school ever i hate this school its sad because we as parents have no other option for a different school. My child has been at this school for two years and I have nothing good to say about this school.teacher such can't teach the children. Im just not a faN of this school or the staff members....will be moving soon to a better school district and more opinion far school's

Nicolet Middle School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
I have lived in banning all my life and let's just say the staff always cares for you. It is great knowing that they will help me and support me. I can even call some of them family from the way they treat me. The students at this school are amazing, if you just transferred you can make new friends right away. They have many extracurricular activities that you will just love like Eco, Drama, Reader r Leaders, Astronomy, Christian Crossover, Bilingual, Future Leaders, and many more there is a club for all people it seems. Even though are test grades aren't the highest we try are best to encourage all and have fun. :)

Nicolet Middle School 5

Posted November 10, 2009
I love nicolet middle school. This school had great involvement with the students. I would never want to change what school i went to.

Nicolet Middle School 3

Posted September 24, 2006
I am not at all liking that the student gets full credit for turning in his/her homework, but there are many spelling errors, grammar, etc on their work. I want to know that my child is getting shown how to correct everyday grammar and spelling, math etc mistakes so they do not become a creature of 'bad habits' A concerned parent.

Nicolet Middle School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
As the 2005-2006 President of the School-Site Counsel for Nicolet Middle School, I was disappointed with the level of parent involvement last year. This wasn't entirely the fault of the parents however, as there were major communication problems between the school and the parents. Our new principal, Matt Valdivia seems to be energetic and sincere in his efforts to want to make Nicolet Middle School a better place to learn. He has begun to make some serious changes. So far, these appear to be very positive changes for the students, for the school, and for our community as a whole. This is going to be an exciting school year. I'm looking forward to working with Mr Valdivia and his staff. I urge all parents to get involved in their childs' education. Your child will show as much interest in his schooling as you do. Please get involved!

Nicolet Middle School
101 East Nicolet Street, Banning, CA  92220-5551
Last modified Nicolet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.