Precious Blood Catholic School 5

Posted July 17, 2008
There is a huge advancement in my Son since he has been going to PBS. Great School and keeps on getting better!

Precious Blood Catholic School 5

Posted June 05, 2007
I homeschooled my children until about a year ago when I enrolled them at PBS. I couldn't be happier. I agree that there are a lot of fundraiser, but you can either 'buy out' of the fundraiser or you can purchase SCRIP and purchase items that you would normally buy anyway (with no out of pocket expense). The teachers and all the staff are wonderful, I feel like I'm dropping my kids off at a family member's house. The classroom sizes are small, so everyone knows each other, and the students know all the adults. Don't let the price scare you, a quality education and knowing that your children are in a loving, nurturing, Catholic environment is priceless!

Precious Blood Catholic School 0

Posted December 08, 2005
The quality isn't what you'd expect for the price. There isn't music class. The only available art is just drawing (with an assignment). The only sports are: volleyball and basketball. PBS used to have flag football, but doesn't anymore. PBS has trouble signing up enough people for sports. There aren't any other extracurricular activities besides being on the student council. Parents are involved a lot. Parents can join the PTG (parent/teacher group) in which teachers and parents do various things, such as creating events and things for the kids. There is also lots of parent involvement because of fundraisers. The school has way too many fundraisers. Overall: PBS is an okay school(for a low income one). If you're wanting your child to learn more about Christianity & have the money you can send them.

Precious Blood Catholic School 4

Posted November 04, 2004
I am a public school teacher of 11 years and my son has been attending PBS since he was 4 years old. He's currently in 1st grade. He is in a class of 10 children. The teachers are capable, caring, and professional. Because it's so small my son knows every adult at the school, and he feels very loved and secured. This is more than a school. It's a family. If you compare the price of the public school's extended care programs, you will see that PBS is a much better deal.

Precious Blood Catholic School
P.O. Box 458, Banning, CA  92220
Last modified Precious Blood Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Precious Blood Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top