Bay Point, CA

Bel Air Elementary School 2

Posted December 12, 2012
my kids are bullied,teachers arent too bad, principal likes to over-talk you and seems to only focus on being a great principal but i personally dont like her , office staff somewhat ok.but the kids are jerks

Bel Air Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2012
wonderful school with great atmosphere. Its a relatively small school, with great teacher student ratio. Also Principal Watters provides great leadership.

Bel Air Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2011
This school is getto, the teacher are rude and incompencent, and staff do not care about educating the students. My children has lost their love for learning and the welling-being of the children were as low as you can get.

Bel Air Elementary School

Posted April 24, 2010
A school with many ESL students from poor families where half of the students are only there for part of the year, replaced by other transient students. Where some of the students are homeless. This team of teachers, volunteers and principal never gives up on the kids.

Bel Air Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2006
This school has great teachers and they teach very well. My daughter who attended the school had trouble reading and she improved a lot better. I mean..A lot better. Now she reads to me everyday so fluently. Great teaching skills!

Bel Air Elementary School 4

Posted January 18, 2006
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Bel Air Elementary. My daughter is in the second grade and I along with her teacher believe she is progressing beautifully. The Success For All reading program is wonderful. SFA has given my daughter and I another reason to huddle and cuddle together. We love to take turns reading to each other. I can see a difference in her speech and word usage. Her vocabulary has broaden greatly. I think the teachers at Bel Air are doing a wonderful job.

Bel Air Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2003
Bel Air has a terrific reading program that starts in kindergarden. My son attended Kinder 2002/2003 and he is so much advanced then my daugter was when she completed Kinder in 2000. My only suggestion to improve Bel Air is to be able to offer Tutoring for those children that are not up to speed in thier current grade. I have noticed that other schools offer that and have a way of being able to do this during school hours. Sometimes having tutoring done after school hours is very overwhelming for kids and burn them out. Is it possible to create a Chater School within Bel Air like there is in Ygnacio Valley Elementary?

Bel Air Elementary School
663 Canal Road, Bay Point, CA  94565
Last modified Bel Air Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bel Air Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top