Beaumont, CA

Posted June 01, 2014
Three Rings Ranch Elementary is an excellent school. 3 of my children have gone there. I have only had a couple concerns and they have been taken care of by either the teacher or principal.

Three Rings Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
All 4 of my children have attended this school we had meny issues but we worked through them I love the kinder staff.

Posted June 17, 2013
My daughter attended this school from 1st through 5th grades, after attending private Kindergarten and preschool in Redlands. All of her teachers were excellent and continued to challenge her academically. The current principal Mrs. Perry is very involved and the school also had an excellent, active PTA. My daughter was well prepared for Middle School and I am thankful she had such a wonderful experience with all of the great teachers here.

Three Rings Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2012
I had many problems at this school. I agree w/ the 1 posting about avoiding this school like the plague. some of the staff are rude. Just be aware. If your child has special needs be careful of that too.

Three Rings Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted July 04, 2011
My family moved to beaumont for a small town living, i was excited about my children attending three rings ranch school. i have been very disappointed and let down by the quality of education received at this school. my older son entered in the fifth grade and had a teacher who had no skills in dealing with children and parents, the material was not at all challenging or consistent. my second son entered the school the next year and had a wonderful teacher but struggled, i believe his problems were not addressed and the concerns of his parents were not heard, he was pushed through to the next grade where he ended up being retained. the teacher was very rude,unwilling to work with the parents and student and seemed inexperienced. my son repeated a grade and the next year he was doing fantastic even with the fact that his teacher was never at work. he had a sub four out of five days a week. the principle may have been a good teacher but lacks the skills to be a good leader, the staff is also unprofessional and rude when you call or come in to the office. several concerns were brought to her attention and the buck was passed. if you can avoid this school do it.

Three Rings Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2011
I am disappointed with the level of rigor at the school. Teachers have low expectations for the students academically and high expectations behaviorally. The level of professionalism among staff members could improve. Teachers do not teach to all learning styles and have difficulty differentiating instruction. More meaningful instructional activities are desired. Coloring a worksheet should not constitute Art.

Posted August 02, 2010
My son came from being in a fantastic private school to 1st grade at Three Rings. I was very nervous about attending a larger school (for us) and being in public school. after a year at the school I can say that we are very fortunate to have my son at the school. We were blessed to have Mrs. Earl as his teacher. She was involved, caring, fun and determined to provide a great learning experience for the children. Mrs. Perry, the principal seems to provide good leadership and the kids really like her.

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted October 22, 2009

Three Rings Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted June 16, 2009

Three Rings Ranch Elementary School
1040 Claiborne Avenue, Beaumont, CA  92223
Last modified Three Rings Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Three Rings Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top