Beaumont, CA

Posted April 27, 2014
Sundance is a great place to work because teachers, staff, students, and parents work hard to make it an uplifting positive enviornment. The proof is in other schools who want to be like us. The reason, hard working teachers and staff with leadeship who protect us from the negative and shine down on all the positive. Our principal is the reason. Big or small we celebrate. We do the best we can, and always proceed with a smile! Sundance is were everyone shines!

Sundance Elementary School 2

Posted June 18, 2013
Sundance Elementary really does not care about their students. The school administators care about test scores and FUNDING. Why do you think they make a big deal about your student there EVERYDAY and TEST, TEST, TEST scores!! So when they have a child with a disability, they do not like to hold them back, even if you requested to have your child retained. I wanted to have my son retained because he has AD/HD, but they said they would just increase his IEP services, which takes him away from the curriculum, which means he will not get credit for attending school. Its is clear that he struggles, but they still pushed him through to the next level, even against my wishes. It's unfortunate that the principal is really focused on getting the best test scores. I honestly cannot rate this school with a 5 star because if you have a child with some kind of learning barriers (i.e: AD/HD) then you know where I'm coming from. But if not, then I'm sure the school to you and your child is a 5 star. This is just my experience with Sundance and I'm not happy AT ALL just really DISAPPOINTED!!

Posted September 07, 2012
Sundance is an amazing school. They are run like a private school and the staff is amazing. They take the time to get your child where he or she needs to be educationally. The staff is so always so helpful. All around great school. Best teachers, principal, and PTA in Beaumont.

Posted January 03, 2012
Sundance is an exceptional school for children to start their educational experience, just the jumping off point they need. Mrs.Kinney is instrumental in making the school a fun place to be where there are high expectations! My sons in grades 2 and 4 announce every day that they had a FANTASTIC day at school, and with the cool technologically advanced class rooms, I understand why. Sundance Rocks!!!!

Posted September 21, 2010
Excellent school with excellent principal. She is a hands on educator who knows all of her students names, dances with them on the playground, and encourages her staff to the highest level possible. The teachers are fantastic. My son had a lot of seperation anxiety starting school. Preschool was an ordeal but with the thoughtful teachers here, he excelled.

Posted August 31, 2010
The principle can make or break a school...Lauren Kinney has made Sundance a great place for kids.

Sundance Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
The Principal is very caring and very involved with all the kids. She has created an atmosphere where any kid can ask her a question and get an honest answer. She knows all the kids by their first name.

Posted June 14, 2009
This is a wonderful school. My child has struggled with school for her first 4 years. Once we started they have bent over backwards to help her to get up to her grade level. They are the best school we have attended and unfortunatly we have attended many.

Sundance Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2009

Sundance Elementary School 0

Posted January 08, 2009
I love this school. I have three children enrolled and a fourth that will be soon. I can't imagine a better staff. Mrs. Kinney is such a special person and she is what makes this school so personal. She knows each child, there family and everything about them. The teachers are equally as wonderful my children look forward to starting their day at Sundance.

Sundance Elementary School
1520 East Eighth Street, Beaumont, CA  92223
Last modified Sundance Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sundance Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top