Beaumont, CA

Posted May 01, 2015
Great school and teachers. I am impressed with how the principal, Dr.Borsaw, has implemented new ideas making my childs school fun and exciting.

Brookside Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2015
I have two kids that attend Brookside. Although they seem to be a good school and push the kids to do their best, there is a lot vocus on their volunteers. They will side with volunteers over parents. A volunteer signed a permission slip for my son to leave the campus on a field trip I didn't know existed. When this was addressed with the district nothing was done to rectify this situation. The teachers have taken sides in my family law case even though I have specifically ask for them to stay out of it and only teach my children.

Posted April 17, 2014
Being at Brookside has surpassed my expectations. At our previous school it was very difficult to ask for any assistance for my daughter. Coming to Brookside my child s teachers immediately saw her struggles and began a development plan to assist her in all her academics. The Principal is very enthusiastic and always looking into ways to make the school a better place for all students by listening to the parents concerns and suggestions.

Posted August 24, 2013
Brookside is one of the best schools here in Beaumont, my kids are doing really well there. My son Jonathan score 600 in the CST for the past two years. Thanks to all the teachers there.

Posted January 09, 2013
We have been at Brookside for several years and love it! The teachers are wonderful and everyone is so supportive and they really care about giving your child the best education. The PTA puts on super fun events for the kids and family and they truly appreciate their volunteers. We couldn't be happier there!

Brookside Elementary School 3

Posted August 31, 2011
Teachers are fine, the admin staff and ancillary workers are somewhat iffy. Huge lack of communication and consistance causes unnecessary drama.

Posted July 18, 2011
Me and my kids love this school. I felt perfectly safe leaving my kids in these teachers hands. They were open, welcoming, inviting, all the things 3 Rings Ranch was not. The teachers care, they listen, they talk. The principal Carolyn Goode is awesome! I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Brookside Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2010
Brookside is a great school. From the reviews that I have read regarding kids coming home with 2-3 hours of homework nightly and it's takes too long to take advantage of the volunteer aspects through the school or district. Listen, I agree with those parents that state the teachers are spread thin. We're not the only school district that has to deal with that, blame the state budget for that or lack of. It is our responsibility as parents to take the time to get involved with our children, the school and especially your child's teacher. Teachers need to know that they have your support in educating your child(ren). Teacher's are with our children a large portion of the day and in some circumstances, they see your child more than you do(truth). Become apart of your child's learning and you'll see an amazing child/student flouorish. Communication is the KEY!

Posted October 04, 2008
I teach at Brookside. We are a newly distinguished school. The staff works very well together and they put students first. The PTA and parents support is amazing. We are very lucky to have such great parent support.

Brookside Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2008
The 4th and 5th grade classes are overcrowed. My child's star testing has dropped. There are too many kids in one class for a teacher to properly teach.

Brookside Elementary School
38755 Brookside Avenue, Beaumont, CA  92223
Last modified Brookside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top