Beaumont, CA

Tournament Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2012
So far the special education staff has surpassed my expectations. They have an understanding of my child's needs that has taught me a great deal, which has improved our lives all around. Thank you to the Beaumont Special Education Department. My child starts class tomorrow and we are excited.

Posted August 13, 2010
This school has been operating for 3 years now and has been doing great. The teachers are very dedicated and involved. As a parent who volunteers it is a joy to do so and work along such great people. My children have enjoyed going here.

Posted April 09, 2010

Posted March 11, 2010
My kid loves Tournament hills school she says she can learn while having fun.

Posted February 13, 2010

Posted February 08, 2010
This is an amazing school. Nominated for a California Distinguished school in it's first year of eligibility. The teachers are highly dedicated, and the students hold themselves to a high level of acheivement.

Posted February 17, 2009
Our school is only in it's second year, and already we have had a Teacher of the Year for the district. The are dedicated teachers and staff and our children are blessed. Not since I was in school have I known a principle that knows each student and their strengths.

Posted January 22, 2009
This is an excellent school. Our children are lucky to have such wonderful teachers, principal and staff.

Tournament Hills Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2009
This is a great school, we have great teachers and a great principal.

Tournament Hills Elementary School
36611 Champions Drive, Beaumont, CA  92223
Last modified Tournament Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tournament Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top