Beaumont, CA

Posted August 28, 2015
Great School! Amazing Administrators and teachers. I am most impressed by their commitment to incorporate technology in the classroom in a productive and engaging manner. Go Anna Hause!

Posted April 16, 2015
Moved here looking for better schools for our 3 kids. So far everything is great. The principle is flat out amazing, and very involved in all aspects. Very impressed with the overall school. Only downside is the receptionist at the front desk in the office. Quite often she is rude and always looks like she would rather be somewhere else.

Posted August 19, 2013
We moved to Beaumont to find better schools, and we were so happy our 3 children got into Anna Hause. They have done so much better since attending this school. The teachers are amazing, the principal is always there and always involved. The staff is so nice, and helpful. At our old school, there was never anyone around to watch the children, the teachers would just let them walk right out alone, and there were no staff helping kids cross, or watching after them. Anna Hause is so great, they have staff watching the kids, the teachers dismiss the children to the parents, or family, I feel much better that my kids go here. Not only have their test scores gone up, I feel better knowing my children are actually cared about.

Posted April 02, 2013
My two children have attended this since it first opened in the Fall of 2008. This is our community school and I am happy that we live close to the school. I have enjoyed our teachers K-4 so far. Like everything your kids are involve in as parents must be active in their children's education. The Principal listens to and cares about every student. He is open and available to address concerns of parents. The teachers are awesome and always willing to address concerns early regarding student education performance. The teachers work as a grade team(ie third grade team) which I love. The focus is heavy on CST scores but I think most schools are also like that. I have one kid who excells and another that has a learning disablitiy and the quality of education is great for both. Both are expected to be proficient in state standards by the school and district. Goals and objectives are laid out to make sure that happens. I am informed every step of the way. That is why I like this school. If your kids attend this school I encourage you to be involved in your kids education. Weekly communication with your kids teacher can go a long way. Every teacher has an email address.

Posted February 01, 2012
my children went to this school and all the staff are great there the yard duties are always so helpful with all the children and the teachers are so involved..the principal is always helpful to solve any problem

Posted January 21, 2012
Anna Hause is a great school. All four of my children have attended this school. The teachers and yard duties are caring and wonderful. Yes, there are high expectations for safety, behavior, and academics. I am saddened to see personal issues posted on this site, and feel they should have been addressed personally, and not smeared people's names. I can attest that children are taught well, and cared for their emotional and physical needs as well. As far as the last post, children are only placed in ELD classes if a parent fills out the home language survey stating that Spanish is spoken in the home. The principal is an advocate for children and personally knows the almost 800 children in the school! He is seen high-fiving and playing soccer or basketball with the kids on Fridays. He is not afraid to tackle issues that arise, and has a very open door policy with parents and with Treats with the Principal, where parents can come and talk openly with him over a cup of coffee. Many, many children attend this school on interdistrict transfers because parents are bringing them to this school because they know first hand how dedicated and hard working the teachers and staff are.

Anna Hause Elementary School 4

Posted July 19, 2011
I love our school. The principle is very dedicated and involved in the kids and the activities. He is easy to approach and seen around school. The teachers work well together so every grade level is on the same page. Lots of school participation. Could use a few more field trips. Even if it were just to the fire station. This is our second year here and we love it :)

Anna Hause Elementary School 3

Posted April 16, 2011
Anna Hause was better 2 years ago. The pressure for students to do well on the CST has become overwhelming for most of the kids. It is the primary focus.

Anna Hause Elementary School

Posted April 06, 2010
Excellent school because of the great teachers and dedicated principal! My childrens teachers have been available and reply to all my e-mails quickly with interest.

Anna Hause Elementary School
1015 Carnation Lane, Beaumont, CA  92223
Last modified Anna Hause Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anna Hause Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top