Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

some of the teachers were good and were nice during the conferences I went to my son is smart and got all A's and B's but some classes he said were pointless like get ready for life class and science

Amount of homework: Disagree

my son said they almost never got home work and if the did the teachers did not explain it very well or never checked it

Develops character: Strongly disagree

did not give my son a chance to graduate but allowed others who had lower grades to graduate. this school plays favorites and does not treat people fairly

did not let my son graduate even though he passed all his classes and did not tell me until a week before the last day

Amount of homework: Agree

Teachers are treated as professionals. With this being said, each teacher is allowed to judge what is a sufficient amount of homework.

The staff at Magnolia Science Academy- 8 is extremely dedicated and collaborative. As a teacher, I look forward to coming to school and seeing my students and colleagues. The positive environment really allows everyone to thrive. I am constantly striving to create better curriculum, because I love my students and want to do what is best for them. Teachers are respected as professionals here, and that is a rarity in today's educational sphere. This respect trickles down to our students, which is why we have strong rapport with our kids. We also have a lot of after school programs and events that are run by talented staff members, such as rock band, art (Mani Furbo), seasonal sports, spelling bee, talent show, etc. This school is on the rise, and is only going to get stronger My teammates and I are already brainstorming our ideas for next school year!!

MSA-8 is an amazing school. The teachers there are very educated, and they know what they are doing. I am a student here at MSA-8, and for the two years that I've been here, they have been the best 2 years of my life. MSA-8 not only has high standards on learning, but this school also has lots of afterschool activities, and clubs. MSA-8 is an amazing school!

I love this school so much because teachers, principal,staff and parents all so involved in our kids grades and education. Once u enroll ur kid to this school I guarantee you a change on there grades, attitude and there attendance that they just want to be there in school everyday and on time on my case she wants to be there no later than 7:30am.

Staff is very dedicated at Magnolia Science Academy.It is like a family,Teachers always colloborate to help students.Every problem is taken seriously and resolved quickly.

I am very happy my son attends this school. This school has a very involved principal and staff. I like their academic programs.

Last modified Magnolia Science Academy Bell is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.