Bellflower, CA

Posted May 28, 2009
My 4 doughters attend Baxter and i am very happy with the teachers performance. I am honored to have my children enroll in a Blue Ribbon School.. :)

Posted September 02, 2006
I have all 4 of my children attending baxter 5th, 3rd, 3rd,kindergarten. The teachers are caring and work well with the parents. The school is very clean neat and from the front office to the maintenace all very nice kind and wonderful.

Posted November 15, 2003
I've had a child in this school for now 3 years. Recently I have enrolled my youngest son into kindergarten. This school has a good quality of teachers, cafetera personnel,and students. Over all this school is excellent. Everyone in this school cares how children are learning.

Albert Baxter Elementary School
14929 Cerritos Avenue, Bellflower, CA  90706
Last modified Albert Baxter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert Baxter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top