Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted September 15, 2015
They base the homework on a set curriculum for all students including special education.. my son is mentally immature and the work they are giving him is above his ability and understanding at this point

Ramona Elementary School 2

Posted September 15, 2015
My son is attending 1st grade special education and it is barely the 3rd week of school and I already do not like how things are run here! Poor communication regarding homework, drop off area on rainy days, not to mention that he is mixed in with 2nd and 3rd grade children so I have no clue how that is affecting his learning and therapy. I am going to attempt to get him a transfer out ASAP and if that is not an option we will have to stick it out for the year but believe me, once school choice comes around I will be the first in line to pick another school.

Posted September 21, 2008
I have been a teacher at Ramona for 8 of my 25 year history working with children. I love this school! The teachers and principal work hard together to make sure that the best interests of the childern are our #1 consideration. Bellflower school district takes good care of our buildings and makes sure our technology department is always up to date. The teachers here really love their jobs and do everything in their power to make sure every student finds success. I would like to see more parent involvement though. Chekc this school out...you will love it too!

9351 East Laurel Street, Bellflower, CA  90706-5615
Last modified Ramona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.