St. Bernard School 4

Posted January 07, 2011
Speaking from experience having my child attend currently, myself as a graduate in the (mid 90's), my spouse (early 90'S), spouses cousin's (late 80's), my father (50's/60's), aunt (50's/60's), and uncle (50's/60's) I have to say this school has been a great part of all of our lives. It provided a friendly and caring environment to grown spiritually, morally, and academically. As noted in a few comments below the principal knows every child by name along with the majority of the other teachers. The principle even knows parents by name. Whenever I have questions, comments, or concerns the staff listens and addresses any issues immediately. I would definitely recommend this school to friends. Lastly I agree fully with the parent who posted a comment on July 10, 2008. Education is shared responsibility between the school teacher and parent. As a parent we are the ones who ultimately lead our children to success or failure in their lives. After your child is done at school the parent needs to continue educating their child at home. Thank you St. Bernard for continuing to provide a great environment for my child to learn and grow as I and my family experienced in the past!

St. Bernard School 4

Posted April 18, 2009

Posted March 30, 2009
my child loves this school and so do i it ihas a wide variety of afterschool activities that my child love.

Posted November 22, 2008
This school needs to take a look at their academic standards. Many kids are behind in math.The school has no advanced programs of any kind for students. The children do not receive extra help when needed in any academic subject. Who ever wrote the previous comment on July of 2008 obviously works for the school and is trying to look good to get more enrollment. When parents have concerns the administration does not handle the situation in a respectful manner. The school needs to be restructured starting with their administration.

St. Bernard School 5

Posted July 10, 2008
I am saddened to read the unwarranted review about the principal and teachers at St. Bernard. As a parent with four children in the school, I have been very active in their education. If I have had any issues everyone, to include teachers, staff, and the principal have been willing to listen and address any issues. It is important to note that, as parents, we also share in the responsibility of our children's education. I am confident that my children have grown spiritually, and morally because of the teachers, and staff. My children have tested above grade level on their ITBS exams every year. Thank you St. Bernard for allowing me to be a partner in my children's education, and spiritual and moral growth. May God Bless all of you!!!!!!

Posted July 10, 2008
St. Bernard has made a tremendous impact on my children. I have never seen a school where the students are inclusive of ALL others, regardless of the issues. My children are involved in the advanced Math program, decathlon, and sports. Nowhere else will you find a school in which the teachers and staff know all the children by name, and take much of their personal time to mentor students. I really appreciate the parent partnership program that the school has instituted. It will be an example for all schools to follow. If you are looking for a school for your child, this it! For most of the students it truly is, a home away from home!

Posted July 09, 2008
Thank you St. Bernard school and staff. My child transfered from another Catholic school with low grades and low self esteem. The teachers dedication to the students is admirable. Thank you St. Bernard.

St. Bernard School 1

Posted March 24, 2008
Both Principal and teachers need to be investigated by the Archdiocese - parents get involved in your child's education they are not getting the education you think!

Posted January 24, 2008
I had the pleasure of St. Bernard school students come to visit us on a field trip. Their behavior, presence, respect and teacher made them stand out from many other schools that were there. I would like to say Thank You to the principal and teachers of this special school. Your students made us smile.inded

St. Bernard School 5

Posted December 13, 2007
Great teachers focus on all students not just one when teaching,helpful and pwerful teaching machines.

St. Bernard School