Belmont, CA

Posted March 06, 2015
We are delighted with Serendipity School! My daughter is 2/3 of the way through her kindergarten year and I cannot believe the personal and intellectual growth she has gone through! Everyone at the school gives off such a feeling of truly caring about each and every child that it brings the whole experience up to a new level.

Posted March 03, 2015
Our son is completing his first year at Serendipity (kindergarten) and we couldn't be happier with the education being provided. He has always loved to learn and I know his interests will only grow here!

Posted February 26, 2015
We could not be happier with Serendipity school. A perfect balance of warmth, kindness, fun, a challenging curriculum and the expectation of being a good world citizen. Differentiated learning. Great field trips. Our daughter is in 4th grade and absolutely LOVES going to school everyday!!!

Posted September 15, 2014
My eldest graduated from Serendipity and she had a very positive experience. The teachers provided differentiated instruction and a very well rounded curriculum. The small class size was perfect for learning and the staff is so warm and welcoming. My youngest is still attending and he really enjoys school. They barely give any homework so this can be a good thing if your child has many after school activities. They really accommodate working parents allowing drop off at 7:30 and pick up by 6pm with their aftercare program.

Posted May 05, 2013
This school has been a wonderful choice for my two children. I wish we had found it sooner! The caring community is wonderful and they are thriving both socially and academically.

Posted November 19, 2010
I have been meaning to rate this wonderful school for some time now and this latest review has driven me to respond. I have one child currently at the school and one child who has recently graduated. My children are very different and yet they have both thrived from their education and experience at Serendipity. Yes, the teachers are amazing and yes, Serendipity makes learning fun and exciting, but I also cannot speak highly enough of the Administration. In my experience, and everyone else who I have ever spoken to, the Administration always has an open door (even for unexpected visits!) and outstanding follow through. The team is very well experienced, with many, many years of education and experience between them. I encourage people to visit the school and see for themselves.

Serendipity School 4

Posted November 18, 2010
Serendipity is a great alternative to the standard school. We have two children in the school and have been there for 4 years. The teachers are amazing!! We were really disappointed that Ms. Lisa, the former fourth grade teacher, is no longer teaching here though. She was incredible. The administration is nice but often don't follow through with what they say they are going to do. The administration lacks experience and education. Overall a great school though. Serendipity makes education fun and exciting.

Posted May 25, 2010
This school is a hidden gem. Its small class sizes and positive learning environment are rare to find in any schools in the Bay Area. Their academics are above average, not super, but the curriculum is well-balanced with other activities like, PE, arts, music, foreign language and tae kwon do. Where else can you find a school that offers such a well-rounded program. In addition, the teachers and administration staff are all friendly and nurturing. They believe in positive reinforcement and the reward system. Even though this is like a commuter school, parents are very close-knit and foster a community spirit.

Posted February 04, 2010
If you are looking for a school that is a nurturing environment that embraces your child with the best education, then Serendipity School should be your choice. My son adores the teachers and administration. The staff make learning fun. Every morning, my son cannot wait to go to school to jump start his next learning activity. I only want the best for my son, and Serendipity has surpassed my expectations in the excellence of education. I highly recommend Serendipity School.

Serendipity School 4

Posted January 16, 2009
The small class sizes, expert area teachers, and community spirit of this school have done so much for my son. It is a great choice for the early years to build confidence and academic success.

Serendipity School